Chapter three.

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

***

JAPAN
Inside T.C.S headquarters

"So, what do you guys think?" Namjoon questioned leaning back in the leather chair, having a slight grin on his face.

The room fell silent for a moment as Mr. Soo kept looking at documents that were in front of him.

"Well, Mr. Kim the prices are great for the models that you are offering, but are you sure that these models are highly trained? as this is the biggest project I well be releasing." Mr. Soo piped, looking at Jungkook who was constantly staring at his daughter who was beside him.

Getting irritated by Jungkook's extreme blazing stare, Mr. Soo cleared his throat; loud enough for jungkook to stop staring at his daughter.

"CEO Soo," Namjoon looked up meeting Mr. Soo's glares "our models are extremally perfectional and they are also very hard working." Namjoon fixes his glasses before continuing "also if you were aware that our company has been ranked at the number one spot for more than 3 years." Namjoon defined feeling proud of himself.

"of course, I'm aware of that, chairman Kim." Mr. Soo smiled.

"Actually, we are looking for models that look more like our game characters," y/n spoke in her best confident voice, eyeing the document one more time before continuing "but the models that you are giving to us doesn't match our description at all." y/n recalled.

Now y/n was feeling very uncomfortable. Everyone in the room looked at her. Not only was she feeling anxious from the way she was dress, she was getting irritated by people's stares.

"Miss y/n, can you explain to us what kind of model you are looking for?" Jimin soothed, who was taking notes for this meeting.

"Well." y/n straightened her mask before speaking again "the model has to be tall, dark hair, well-built, plumb lips with a tint of redness, brown eyes and honey like skin." y/n explained, showing them a picture of the 2D character she had drew.

"I can model." a deep angelic voice spoke, who was none other than Jungkook himself.

Jungkook reached for the cup of coffee while looking at y/n and smirking.

"I want someone with actual experience!
I also what a model with no tattoos or piercings!" y/n remarked looking away from jungkook turning her head towards her dad.

Jungkook chuckled in a sexy way.

"I think jungkook would be the perfect model for this project." A-Yeong spoke, looking at y/n and her dad.

***

The meeting eventually came to an end. Most of the People agreed that the main model should be jungkook as he matches the description perfectly. y/n wanted to argue but she couldn't stand up for herself, instead she hanged her head low and started to fiddle with her gloves.