Demon Slayers Concept.

Lineage/Background: Let's start with his family. His bloodline was known for making specialty swords for slayers. Most notably, they were a choice selection for several Hashira since the start. But that was in the past. His family went under after a village was made for sword makers. His not wanting to join, stayed where they were. So they fell into obscurity and there fell with poor choices from ancestors. They're poor but happy. Y/N helps by delivering and selling firewood. He knows of most of the families around his village. He gets along best with Yuki Miyubi and Tanjiro Kamado. Mostly because they're all around the same age. Y/N is an only child.

Swordsmanship: His ancestors actually made their own breathing style and sword technique. They made the Multi-form style. It takes several forms from the Hashira they've seen throughout their lifetime and rolls it into one style. But that's nothing without the special technique. It's mastery over most forged weapons. They can translate the breathing styles they've learned into almost any sword or sharp weapon they can find. it's often called The Scanvergers style. Due to them smelting broken blades together to make a better blade. Y/N has learned and studied breathing from his father.

Future Style: But Y/N won't choose to use the aforementioned style, and will mostly use his own. It's called Festival style. It works to store emotion and heat into his blade and releasing it back. But he keeps true to his roots by using multiple blades for part of his moveset. Here's his attack list.

Breathing styles attacks:

1st Celebration: Pride of a Vivid and Successful Display- Increases his speed and strength. Slightly increases senses.

2nd Celebration: Rush of Emotion- He slashes wildly while facing forward. It's unpredictable, and almost never hits in the same order twice.

3rd Celebration: A Colorful Flury That Only Lasts Once- This one requires him to jump up and rapidly stabs at the eyes or head of his opponent. Can also be used with a rush and aims mostly for the lungs.

4th Celebration: A day That all Will Rejoice at- A running lunge that goes for the heart. Uses passion.

5th Celebration: Fire so Bright it Burns to Look at- The heat of his Katana can be used as a sort of projectile. The heat itself builds up until an attack like this uses it.

6th Celebration: Something Most Don't get to Experience- Can only be used in two or three sword style. A running slash that makes an impact on the lower body. Best to be used in free fall.

7th Celebration: So Many Stalls Filled With Yummy Memories- Can only be used in two-sword style. The user makes several zig-zag motions while greatly increasing speed per cut inflicted.

8th Celebration: Amazement at Such a beautiful Showcase- A heavy counter where the user speed blitzes whoever hit them. Works with most long-ranged attacks as well.

9th Celebration: What A Wonderful Night it's Been- Two Style or three style specific. Coating their blade in passion, they slash the air several times. This releases the pure emotions held within the blade/blades and will launch them towards the target.

10th Celebration: It all Draws to an end- One sword specific. Tapping the ground once, the user can locate all targets through heat signatures. The actual attack itself can be used as a one tap on any part of a target. once tapped, all the heat will seep out into and burst into the opponent.

11th Celebration: A Warm Embrace on a Cold Night- No swords are needed for this move. Using heat and emotion stored, he heals himself. He could also use it to coat his weapon dealing slightly more damage. This move cannot heal fatal injures nor can it heal the loss of a limb.

12th Celebration: Somber Feelings of an Ending Day- An AOE counter that affects around ten meters from the initial hit. It releases several long slashes with the amount varying on sword style at the time.

13th Sacred Celebration: The Sun Rises, And Ends Another Wonderful Day- The best attack he has. Think of it as a limit burst. After a long time of fighting, he can release this finishing blow. It takes homage to sun style. It combines the two in sort of a kamikaze attack that will break all swords in use once completed. Going for the neck directly, it uses all heat and passion stored in the swords at once. Can be used as a short-ranged counter. It mimics that of the sun when touching a demon.

Clothing and looks: His clothes throughout are the typical brand of slayer corp clothes. But then comes his difference with his haori. It's mostly dark purple. But with a few strange additions. There are a few sewn-on patches with different colors. There's dark brown, dark green, and a very light and pastel pink. It's pretty unique.

Personality: He'll try his best to play the role of the leader. But when it comes down to it, he'll also play the peacemaker, willing to sacrifice to get things done. He has a huge sense of comradery and an unbreakable will. But also hates people who are snarky and those who would leave another behind to themselves.