Who Invited This Sassy Lost Child?

A/N: Welcome to my experiment, yet another series to try out. Also, the first story to be archived here. Though if this ends up like Eromanga, where an added character feels weird, then I'll be contempt with at least giving it a chance. As I said, loner boi plus anti-social boi equals who knows.

Y/N= Your name

A/N = Authors Notes

*He snapped his finger* = Character actions

"I am, inevitable." = Character is talking out loud

'And I... Am Iron Man' = Texting/Writing

Italics = Whispering

If there isn't " or ' that means they're thinking to themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day starts like normal Y/N wakes up and gets dressed for school.

Y/N: What should I wear today? Maybe a pair of gloves as well today?

Our protagonist, what does he look like? Well, I'm glad you asked. Our poor cinnamon roll isn't the luckiest. He has small unreflecting gray eyes and very dark black hair that doesn't shine. Constantly he's been called out for his dead-looking eyes and lack of a caring facial expression. He's often seen with a good luck talisman on the front of his head(Given to him by his uncle to have better fortune when dealing). Now his school outfit. He usually wears a somewhat oversized crème sweater, black sweatpants, and a light pink hoodie tied to his waist with black shoes.

Y/N: Nah, why far from the norm? It's not like anyone would notice any changes anyway. Not that I particularly mind.

Today he doesn't change up his outfit and stick to what he usually wears. After having breakfast with his mom, he heads to school. There he is joined by Naoto.

Naoto: "Nothing new today?"

Y/N: *He shakes his head*

Naoto: "Did you try something different at least?"

Y/N: "I did."

Naoto: "Well then, good job in putting in some level of effort. No one can really complain because you do wash your clothes daily."

Y/N: "Cleanliness is key." *He starts reading his book*

Naoto: "Does your talisman say anything different today?"

Y/N: "Hmm. I don't think so."

Naoto: "Do you want to read what I wrote?"

Y/N: "Oh? Sure." *He puts his book back into his sleeves*

Naoto: "Today's epic is about a knight and his princess." *He presents his work in front of Y/N*

Y/N: "I see." *He grabs it*

It takes him a good few minutes before he comes to a complete conclusion.

Y/N: "Somethings telling me you had something in mind when making this chapter. At least, more than usual. Do you want to tell me about it? Also, you used the wrong pronunciation here."

Naoto: "Again? Geez. I can't get it right sometimes. I guess you could say it's a self-insert. But most stories are to a certain degree."

Y/N: "You're not wrong. But that's not exactly a good thing." *He pulls out his book once more*

Naoto: "I'll work on this one more often."

Y/N: "More than a week? That's rare."

Naoto: "Oi! It's rare for me to get into a good series, you know?"