The 100 Girlfriends Who Are Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Friendly.

Listen. Sometimes you aren't the main protagonist. That's fine. You're friend Rentaro Aijou is a LOT more popular than you. Actually, that's an understatement. He's REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY popular. Having 28 girlfriends is really a standout achievement. Then there's Y/n. Girlfriendless. Luckily he has his good friend Aijou to give him advice. He's even managed to make friends with some of Aijou's girlfriends. 

At the same time... Y/N can't help but feel cheated. Did Aijou unintentionally take away his future girlfriend? Did the love god, in his distracted stupor, take away girlfriends from other people? There's no sense in crying over spilled milk. Maybe if he prays just as hard, he'll get a girlfriend of his own! Probably not.

For the time being, he'll just have to put up with being forever in Rentaro's shadow.

----

So yeah. Even in a story about a guy with 100 girlfriends, you're still a loveless loser. This is my take on how you have an insert without disturbing any of Rentaro's relationships. Just a guy and his 101 friends. Honestly, I really like 100kanojo. No, I love the series. It's entertaining and goofy. You don't have to think too hard while reading. Not to mention that the writing is fairly solid. While I've thought about writing something for the series, that'd probably never happen. I have no idea what I'd change. The series is already similar to some of the stories I write. So it'd end up feeling like a downgrade of itself. But I still want to toss out a fun concept. Anyways, that's all.