Non-Non Biyori Chp1

A/N: Welcome. This is something that will actually have around five people who like it. But that does not concern me. This is my favorite series, and I've been waiting some time for a new season, and they got one. So now I'm gonna write. The characters go as follows from front to back. Natsumi Koshigaya, Renge Miyauchi, Hotaru Ichijō, and Komari Koshigaya. Those are the main cast not including you of course. There's also the teacher Kazhou Miyauchi, and the older brother of the Koshigaya, Suguru. That's all the characters you need to know for now.

The sky, a simple reminder of peace and tranquility. Nothing truly changes as the day turns to night, only light is the different factor. Both times are special to many types of people. It pans around the village. Showing scenes of many different places. A recorder and ocarina are added to the noise. We then see a girl with purple hair walking down the street, along with her is a taller boy with white hair(You can change it) who is playing the ocarina. It only shows this for a second before going back to show more locations. We are shown some houses and even a car. We again see our two characters walking past another person with a basket on their back. It then goes over to a mini shack with two apples in it, this is their convenience store. they then show a child crossing sign before going to a bigger house. the front shows a girl with brown hair and another girl with orange hair rush around the house. Once she appears on screen again she is wearing her uniform. The other girl is now walking forward. A new sight is shown with a mountain and a house with solar panels. Switching it up, we see a greenhouse and two people presumably the one from earlier with the basket on their back. A brown and white cat walks from behind one of the crates. Another house is shown with a modern car and a package next to their mailbox. A girl with long brown hair and a pink top exits the house with a backpack on her back. Flowers, older cars and trucks, and even a river stream. It's all there, with not a single sight of monderality. It almost looks like the place hasn't aged in fifty years. The orange-haired girl is once again shown, but this time running she is running near fields. Train tracks are normal here, as the sight is noted to be one of a calming nature. No big fancy buildings, nor any sounds of loud cars shrieking in traffic. Only that of the trees blowing, and the birds that chose to chirp. Finally, we get to see the purple-haired recorder players full outfit, and what the person who's with her looks like.

Y/N: This is our village. It's a quiet, peaceful place. But... sometimes Renge wonders... Do we actually...

Person: "Ren-chon! Y/N-kun!"

They turn around to the person calling their names. It is there we can now see their faces. The one with purple hair has red eyes, and the boy has a yellow left eye and a red right eye. (Can the eye color as you see fit)

Y/N: live in the country? We do. At least, I think so. Though, I don't really mind if it is the countryside, because there's still so much fun to be had.

Person: "Mornin'."

Y/N: "Hey."

Renge talks with her recorder in her mouth, causing the speech to sound jumbled.

Person: "Say it again?"

Renge: "Nyanpasu!(Meowning!)"

Y/N: "Ah, right. Nyanpasu!"

Person: "I still don't get it. What's that mean?"

Renge: "Nyan... pasu!"

Person: I will never get Ren-chon, but I don't need to most the time. *She answers back with hallowed eyes* "Nyanpasu..."

Renge: "Is Koma-chan coming?"

The person they are talking to is Natsumi, and her sister is Komari. With them caught up, they start walking to school together.