Kishimino Sensei's Gyaru Restoration Plan. K.S.G.R.P.

Welcome to another idea. 

Actually, today, it's kind of a rant. Also a bit of a joke? Either way, I think it'll be funny. So, prepared to be indoctrinated. 

-Start-

Today I bring you a question and an answer.

When was the last time a Gyaru was front and center in an anime? Marin Kitagawa (My Dress-Up Darling 2022), Akari Watanabe (More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers 2022), Sakura Hibiki  (How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? 2019)?

All alright girls. Yes, they are all explanatory and fine choices. But I'll tell you this, it isn't nearly enough! I yearn for a time when Gyaru culture will truly peak! I'm wanting characters more like Galko!

We need more Gyaru's in the main heroine role, and not the side character slot. We need more Gyaru's like:

Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc 2010), Galko (Please Tell Me! Galko-chan 2016), Yukana Yame (My First Girlfriend Is a Gal 2017), Nana Sunohara (Miss Caretaker of Sunohara-sou 2018), Minami Fuyuki (Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! 2019), Ai Miyashita (Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club 2020), Sakura (Nagatoro 2021), Nanako Hasaba (JJK 0 2022), Riku Tamanaha (Aharen-san wa Hakarenai 2022), Manbagi Rumiko (Komi Can't Communicate 2022), Kaede Hozuki (Onimai: I'm Now Your Sister! 2023).

Now more than ever we are in need of Gyaru's in the main heroine spot. I'm tired of all of these amazing Gyaru's going to the curb. WE NEED MORE GYARU REPRESENTATION! We need to go back to our roots.

I'm calling it. 2024 will be the year of our revolution! Manbagi will debut officially in the Komi-san anime, there's a chance for Keade to return with Onimai in 2024, Love Live! is getting three movies, Sakura will return in Nagatoro season 3, More Than A Married Couple will 100% get a season 2, and My Dress-up Darling is confirmed to be getting a season 2 in 2024! That's not all. The super inspiration, Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!, is getting an anime debut in 2024. 

2024 will relaunch Gyaru's into the mainstream. There someone will be inspired by them. If even one Mangaka gets inspired to write a Gyaru-focused series, then this mission is a success. If we can get one of these Gyaru beauties to the top of the waifu charts, then we'll have succeeded. 

Our goal is to bring Gyaru's to the top of the world's interest. To have all eyes on them. If we fail, then I fear they will fall into obscurity. A world where Gyaru's are on the bottom of the character tropes list is a world not worth living in. 

Let us raise our waifu's to the top for the world to see! We carry no shame, for there is nothing to be ashamed of! To 2024, the year of the Gyaru Revolution!

-Ending-

Okay, so yeah. There it is. I thought I'd write a funny rant. Who knows, maybe it'll be used as a copypasta.

I mean, I meant the sentiment for sure. I'd love to see more Gyaru's in the mainstream. Super excited for next year. A lot of my favorite animes will be getting a 2nd season. 

Once Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! comes out, I'll definitely write a story on it. If it lives up to my hopes, that is. 

Or I'll write an original Gyaru story. 

-Idea Time-

The idea is fairly simple. Fairly troupish, but it'll be fun.

Otaku discovers Gal. They become friends. Main character learns not to judge. Gyaru learns to try new things. Along the way, there are several characters with wacky traits. So basically, tropes.

There'll be a uh... Childhood best friend. A tomboy? I think that could be fun. A quiet girl. Ojou-sama. Singer. Writer? That one may be too close to home. The gal's friends. Little sister type. Normal friend. Occult girl? Never tried that one before.

Also, some male friends so it doesn't seem too boring. 

Basic Slice of Life and RomCom setup. School setting. It'll take place in Okinawa. 

-That's it-

Anyhow, thank you for listening to my rant.

Consider joining the Gyaru agenda.

Goodbye. -Kishimino-san.