Non Non Biyori chp2

A/N: Hey, how's it going? Why another chapter so soon? Because they're short and fun to make. So let's go ahead and pick up where we left off.

Hotaru: "Then, what should I use my key for?

Natsumi: "Filleting mackerl?"

Y/N: "How about tying it to your rod and using it as bait for the catfish?"

They end that discussion there and continue playing.

Y/N: "This is boring now, let's go catch frogs by the pound!"

Komari: "You know we can't. Even if we wanted to, Hotaru may not be up to it."

Y/N: "Ah, right." Pain, and sadness even.

They play kickball before being called back to class. Class is longer than what some would've liked, but they manage all the same.

Natsumi: "Finally done!"

Komari: "Let's head home."

Y/N: "I'm probably going to the pound again."

He stops walking and sits down overseeing the entire village. Hotaru stops with him.

Y/N: "It's a good view from here. I'd almost say the best, but that remains to be seen."

Hotaru: "It is really pretty. It makes me miss home, to be honest, though."

Renge: It seems his aunt isn't home again. I'm sure I'd be fine to invite him over again. "Hotarun, Y/N-son! Want to come to my house?" *She looks at Y/N* "I'm sure she won't mind again." I think she knows the situation, too.

Y/N: "Thanks, Renge." *He gets up*

Renge: *To Hotaru* "You don't want to?"

Hotaru: I should get to know my classmates better, especially Y/N-kun, considering were the same age. "Oh, sure. Just for a little while."

They catch up with the rest and take the bus back home.

Komari: "Hey, Y/N-son. Will your aunt be home this evening?"

Y/N: "She may not even be home tonight. But she's working, so I'm proud of her!"

Natsumi: "You know you're welcome at our place, right?"

Y/N: "Thanks, if your parents don't mind, then be fine that." When will mom and dad get back home?

Komari: He has it rough, but once his parents return, it'll all be fine. They've been overseas for some time now that I think of it. This may even be the longest they've been away from home.

They continue walking, after some seconds in silence Renge says something.

Renge: "Those are tangerine trees. The new blossoms are just coming out."

Y/N: "There are some lemon trees around, too."

Hotaru: "You grow fruit here?"

Natsumi: "Also, rice and vegetables mostly."

Komari: "Oh, and leaves."

Hotaru: "Leaves?"

Komari: "The kind you garnish your food with."

Hotaru: "Um, do you have any stores?"

Renge: "There's a co-op and a candy store."

Hotaru: "Um, any others?"

Natsumi: "The police box?"

Komari: "Not a store."

Y/N: "I'm a wandering vendor."