< W A R N I N G >

________________

________________

Before you begin reading this story, I would like to give a few warning, disclaimers and a little bit of other informations I will get to in a second.

>I have rated this story mature, meaning this is not suitable for all audiences.

>This story revolves around the genres of:
*action
*(mild) comedy
*thriller
*mystery
*horror
*psychological thriller; &
*psychological horror

>This story mentions and uses uncomfortable, unsettling and disturbing concepts that are mentioned in the following, but are not limited to:
*tabboo topics
*domestic violence
*toxic depictions of love
*derealization
*obssession
*mental health
*gaslighting
*manipulation
*abuse(physical, mental, emotional & psychological)

<READERS THEMSELVES MAY OR MAY NOT BE NEGATIVELY AFFECTED (e.g. confused, manipulated, triggered, beliefs being altered, etc.)>

>Any of the concepts stated above(and others that have been forgotten to be mentioned) are in no way being glorified, romanticized or fetishized. This story is not the most horrible of the lot, but still horrible nonetheless. If you do wish to further read into this story, PLEASE TAKE EVERYTHING WITH A GRAIN OF SALTㅡ especially the darker themes.

>And while there are love interests, the toxicity of the situation is (somewhat)controlled. This story does not romanticize anything.
(Spoiler alert: no one gets together in the end, as it should)

>If you do still wish to try out this story just for fun or to explore it a bit, you are free to leave and delete this from your library and reading lists anytime you wish when things are starting to be a bit too much for you. Some past readers have personally come out to tell me that they had to drop and leave this story, and I completely understand. Your readership and clicking on this story out of interest is enough for me:)

Take care of yourself, stay healthy and hydrated, and have a good day/night<333