Chapter 4: Dracos Friends

A/N: Okay Before I Start, I Just Wanna Say:
@PaigeGRILLENBERGER - I Can't Stop Saying Thank You For Adding (So Far) All My Books To Your Reading List! So, Just A Shout Out To PaigeGRILLENBERGER!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
After the meeting at the Ministers office, I went straight to Zabahni Manor because I knew Blaise, Theo, And Pansy would be they're.

When I got they're, I found Mrs. Zabahni sitting on the couch reading the Daily Prophet. "Good Morning Draco!" She says looking up from the Daily Prophet and smiling brightly. 'Sometimes, I cant help noticing how much everyone changed since the war.' I thought smiling. "Good afternoon" I laugh. "A-afternoon? Oh my, I haven't even realized how long I've been sitting here. This is why your my favourite from all of Blaises friends." She says laughing.

"Actually, do you happen to know where Blaise is?" I ask. "Oh yes, Blaise and the gang are in the garden" she says getting up from her spot on the couch. I quickly mutter a 'Thanks' and run to the Garden.

"Ugh! Honestly, you two need to get a room!" I hear Blaises voice filled with disgust. "Oh grow up! It's not like you don't go and snog ever girl you see!" I hear Pansy. "Yeah, and plus, Pansy is my girlfriend!" I hear Theo state. Before Blaise can reply, I casually stroll into the garden.

"Draco! Mate, what took you so long!?" Theo asks. "I bet, he snogged a few girls on his way back" Blaise says winking. "He's not like you Blaise" Pansy says scrunching her noise. Blaise laughs. "Well, Er... Pansy, I heard you and Theo went to the beach yesterday, how was it?" I ask nervously, trying to change the subject. The last thing I want them to know is that I have to pretend to be in love with Granger.

"Don't try and change the subject! We are all dying to know what the new Mission is!" Theo exlaimed. I laugh nervously. "Draco... What happened?" Pansy asks cautiously. I sigh. Then, I start to explain 'The Mission'.

7 Minutes Later....

"Lucky! You get Granger! I've seen photos of her on Witch Weekly tons of times, and damn she's hot! Hell, she's ranked in the top 10 hottest witches!" Blaise says smirking.

"W-what?! Aren't any of you guys disgusted?!" I ask clearly surprised. "Draco, you know we are all past that half-blood, mudblood bullshit!" Pansy says glaring at me. "Okay, okay fine! But she still hates us remember?!" I argue. "How do you know that?" Theo asks. "Well... Okay, fine- I don't know!" I sigh.

"See! Just give her a chance mate!" Blaise says patting me on the back. "You guys are supposed to be on my side." I mutter. "Fine! Fine! I'll give her a chance!" I say, putting my hands up defensively as I see them all glaring at me.

"To be honest, I think it's her who should be giving you a chance." Pansy says. I just roll my eyes and apart back to Malfoy Manor. 'My friends are so supportive' I thought bitterly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Heyyy! I Also Just Wanted To Say:
@Lara_1428 - Thank You So Much For Voting! Honestly, Yall Rock!
-Ella