Chapter 17: Couples

A/N: Remeber, This Chapter Starts Off Where The Last Chapter Ended!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
"My tea is ready! I was just getting it. Wait- Is the deal still on for hexing you?" She asks playfully. I laugh. 'Okay here goes nothing...' I think to myself. 'At least she hasn't gotten off of my lap yet?' I think again. With that thought in mind, I look into her beautiful brown eyes and go for it.

"Hermione... I know this is all supposed to be fake and all... But w-will you be my girlfriend? I really like you and-" I get cut off my Hermione. "I know." She says, as if it's the most casual thing in the world. "Pardon?" I ask. "I know you like me." She says slowly. "Wait What?! How?!" I ask.

"Well... When we kissed... The Ministry said we can speak to each other through our minds during the kiss. You started talking to your self, and I heard it. But don't worry, the Minister said that we can only read each other's minds the first time we kiss, so we can't in the future. But wow Mr, Malfoy! You have a very dirty mind you know that?" She stifles a giggle as I start blushing, Before continuing. "And yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." She says smiling.

"A-are you sure? I am still an ex- death eater, and I was a down right prat at Hogwarts, and I called you so many awful names and-" Before I could continue, she cuts my off with a passionate kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck and starts to play with my hair. I wrap my arms around her bare waist and deepen the kiss. After only a few minutes, which feel like hours. We slowly pulled away, breathing heavily. "The past doesn't matter anymore, and you know it! Also, your still a prat." And with that, she rests her head of my chest and continues to read. I laugh.

"After experiencing the best kiss of your life, you just continue reading?!" I ask in disbelief. "First off, your the one who snatched my book at a cliffhanger. And second, that's was most definitely not the best kiss of my life!" She says and continues to read. "Oh yeah? Who could have possibly kissed better than I, Draco Lucius Malfoy?" I ask with an eyebrow raise. "Victor Krum." She says, not looking away from the book.

"WHAT?! Him!? That's got to be a lie!" I scream in horror. She starts laughing. "I'm kidding! Your the best kisser in the whole entire world! Does that make you feel better?" She says rolling her eyes. "As a matter of fact it does!" I say wiping a fake tear. "Your so dramatic!" She says laughing. I smile, loving that I was the cause of that laugh. 'Take that Krum!' I smirk inwardly.

Ding Dong! "That must be them, Though they're 5 hours early..." Hermione mutters. We quickly get up and open the door. "Hey Love Birds!" They all say at the same time. "Hah! Speak for yourself! All of you are in a relationship too!" Hermiones says. "Wait, what do you mean my 'too'?" Ginny asks. "Omg! Are you two official!!!???" Pansy asks excitedly. We both nod.

"Wait... When did you guys become official?" Theo asks slowly. "Umm today why?" Hermione asks. "Ha! You owe me 10 gallons! Pay up!" Blaise says holding out his hand to Theo. "Did you guys bet on us?" I asks in disbelief. "Yep!" They all say handing each other gallons. "Seriously guys?Whatever, not much we can do now... Come on in..." Hermione says stepping aside.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Yay!!! It's Official! They're Datingggg!!
-Ella