Chapter 10: The Luuuuv Doctors

A/N: Hey Yall! It's Been Soooooo Long!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
Granger walks out of the hospital room limping. I quickly run over and wrap her arm around my shoulder, so her weight is on me.

"Granger... Listen, I'm so, so, sor-" Before I can finish she grabs her phone, puts on a song, puts in her ear phones, and looks straight ahead. 'I deserved that' I thought.

I sigh and we appart home. Exactly when we get home she walks into her room and slams the door shut behind her. I wince.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Narrator P.O.V
Blaise, Ginny, Theo, Pansy, Harry and Narissa Malfoy are at the Malfoy Manor sitting In the lounge. "Okay, So everyone knows why we are here right?" Asks Narissa. "No, Not really..." Says Harry.

"Well Basically, we are going into 'Operation Get Hermione & Draco To Actually Fall In Love'!" Explains Ginny. "Ohh! So that's why Ron isn't here!" Harry says. "What do you mean?" Asks Theo. "Well... Ron has had a- Er... Crush on Hermione since fourth year, and he isn't really taking the mission well..." Explains Harry. "Ohhh" They all say.

"Okay, so here's the Plan, Narissa is going to go to they're appartment and ask to stay. We all know that Draco will be suspicious to why she randomly wants to stay... So Narissa will emotionally blackmail him and tell them how lonely it is at Malfoy Manor ever since Lucius died. And Hermione, being the person who has the biggest heart here, will feel bad and let her stay!" Blaise finishes.

"And how exactly will that make the come closer?" Asks Pansy. "Because, they will have to share a room, which means... share a bed." Says Theo winking.

"With all due respect... Why do you want your son to be in love with a Muggle-Born?" Asks Harry. Narissa sighs. "Look Darling, I know that I have not made such great decisions in the past, but I want my son to have a happy life. And I know how caring and kind Ms. Granger is." Narissa answers softly. "Okay... Then let's do this!" Harry says.

"Omg, guys! We're The Luuuuv Doctors!" Ginny says jumping up excitedly as she stretches out the word 'Love'. "Omg! Your right!" Pansy squeals. "Girls" All the boys mutter as the roll they're eyes. With that, they all appart home excitedly, ready for they're plan to unfold.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Leave it to the Luuuuv Doctors! Eh?
-Ella