Chapter 14: The 'Date'

A/N: I Am Sooooooo Sorry That I Didn't Write In Like 3 Days! But I Made This Chapter Extra Special! Cant Waittt!! Also, This Is What Hermione And Draco Are Wearing For The 'Date'...
-Ella

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Draco P

Draco P.O.V
I hear the door open and Granger comes out. My jaws drop when I see her. The dress she's wearing hugs her body perfectly and shows off her figure. She looks like a goddess.

I was too busy looking at her with pure awe, that I didn't see her looking at me the same way. "Well, Let's go then..." Granger says, shifting on both feet awkwardly. I quickly nod. (A/N: Btw, It's Still Morning.)

I apart us to an open field and quickly Accio my broomstick as Granger looks around. "Where's the restaurant?" Granger asks. "Not that I'm complaining." She mutters. "Oh we're still going to a restaurant alright!" I laugh.

I hold up my broomstick. "Merlin no! I am not getting on that death trap just to fly to a damn restaurant!" She says glaring. "Oh please?! You'll get past your fears of heights?." I say reasonably. "How did you kno- You know what, never mind! Let's get this thing over with." She sighs. "Yes!" I cheer.

I get on and she sits behind me. She slips her hands around my waist, and we fly off. "Not too fast... Not too fast! NOT TOO FAST!!" She screams, putting her face on my shoulder, and closes her eyes. I laugh.

After we arrive, I try to get off my broom, but realize that Granger still hasn't let go of my waist. "You can open your eyes now." I say in a bored tone. "Wha- Oh yeah..." She mutters as she gets off the broom.

Time Skips To 11:30 pm

"Oh my gosh Draco! Look at the time! We should start heading home, love." Granger says looking at her Muggle wrist watch. I have to admit, Granger is a pretty good actor. "Alright then!" I say. I quickly drop some gallons on the table and we head out. "Honestly Malfoy, I could have payed too!" She whisper shouts.

Before I can answer, at least 30 reporters come and start to take pictures and ask questions.

"Is this proof that your relationship is official Mr. Malfoy?"

"How long have you two been in a relationship Ms. Granger?"

"Are you planning on making the men jealous with your new girlfriend Mr. Malfoy? We all know they're are men lining up to go on a date with Ms. Granger!"

"Are you planning on making the lady's jealous with your newly hot boyfriend Ms. Granger?"

Since the reporters don't stop asking questions, I do something without thinking... I kiss Granger.

Surprisingly, she starts kissing me back. That's when I remember that The Minister told us to kiss a little here and they're for the reporters.

She slowly wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist. I pull her close, so that our chests are touching. Our mouths start moving in sync. I hear the reporters go wild, but right now... All I can think about is her, and this kiss.

I've never had one like it. Usually, when I'm kissing girls, it's rough and desperate. But this... This one is slow, and gentle. All I want to do is fuck her right here, and right now.

I quickly come back to reality, and slowly pull away from her. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. She slowly puts her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes as I starting grinning like an idiot to the reporters. "Well, it's been a long night, I think we should be getting home now." I say, and with that... I appart Granger and I to our apparent.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Hope Y'all Liked It! The Next Chapter Will Start Where This Leaves Off.
-Ella