Chapter 13: Assigned Date

A/N: Okay This Next One Is Hermiones P.O.V! I Know It Hasn't In A While So I'm Excited! WHOOP! WHOOP!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hermione P.O.V
I wake up to see that I'm in someone's lap, with my head on their chest. I look up to see Malfoy watching TV. "What the hell..." I mutter. "Oh your up!" He says. "Ummm... Mind explaining why I'm sitting in your lap?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. "Actually... I don't know either, I guess we both fell asleep, when I woke up, I found you in my lap. I didn't want to wake you up so started watching TV with you in my lap." He says scratching the back of his neck. I nod.

I see note stuck onto the lap, so I quickly Accio it here. I'm still sitting in Malfoy lap, too lazy to move. He doesn't really mind. He just went back to watching. I quickly read the note.

Dear Hermione & Draco,
I came home to see you both asleep on the couch. You guys didn't look really comfortable... So I moved you both around ;)

Sweet Dreams,
Narissa

"Your Mother is such a Slytherin!" I laugh. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Look!" I hand him the paper. He quickly reads it and starts to laugh.

Something about his laugh makes my stomach do summersaults... That's when I realize... 'Oh God... I Like Draco Malfoy!?' "Hellooo? Earth To Hermione? Anyone in they're??" Malfoy says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, sorry I zoned out..." I say getting off of his lap and sitting on an armchair. I was looking down in my lap so I missed the look of hurt on his face.

"Well... The Ministry just sent this, I thought we should open it together." He says holding up a letter. "Sure, what does it say?" I ask. He read it aloud;

Dear Ms. Granger & Mr. Malfoy,
You haven't made too many scenes in public yet, so today, you are assigned to go out on a date in public. Let's hope the Daily Prophet can get a hold of this. I would also like you two to have at least a little physical contact. You both are Adults, we don't need to hear any excuses.

Your Minister,
Matthew Shakelbot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
"A Date!?" Granger groans. I start smirking. I find it amusing of how she's reacting. "I swear Draco Malfoy! If you take me to a fancy, rich Restaurant, you wont hear the end of it!" She says, pointing a threatening finger at me. "But what kind of boyfriend would I be if I don't give my amazing girlfriend the best of the best!?" I say, mocking a surprise face. "Now, go get ready, Mother went shopping so I'll take her room to change."

Without waiting for a response, I walk into Mothers room. I quickly take a shower and change into a tuxedo. After that, I quickly put my hand through my hair so it looks like a sexy messy way, since I don't use jel in my hair anymore. I quickly spray on some cologne, walk into the living room, turn on the TV and wait for Granger.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: I'm Sooooo Excited For Their 'Date'!!
-Ella