Chapter 15: Nightmare's

A/N: Okay, Like I Said- This Chapter Starts To Where It Left Off.
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
Just as we apart to our apartment, Granger plops down onto the couch and starts to read. I inwardly laugh. She looks so adorable!

From the corner of my eye, I see a note on the fridge. I go over and read it.

Dear Draco & Hermione,
I hope you two lovebirds had fun on your date! Me and Mrs. Alena Zabahni will be out of town for a little while. We have a wedding to go to, and it's in New York. Hermione can have her room back, IF she wants ;)

I Miss You Two Already,
Narissa

"Granger, Mothers out of town. You can have your room back." I say. "Okay, I'm going to bed now." She says stifling a yawn. I nod. She quickly levitates her things back into her room as I go into mine.

2 Hours Later At 1:30 am...

I wake up to hear screaming and sobbing. I jump out of bed and burst into Grangers room. I see Granger, her eyes are shut tight and she's screaming and sobbing. I see her hand covering her arm. That's when I realize she's having a nightmare.

"HARRY! RON! NOOO! I DONT KNOW ANYTHING! PLEASE... DRACO DO SOMETHING!!" She starts to move around in bed, kicking and screaming. That's when I realize she's having the dream of Bellatrix Lestrange torturing her at Malfoy Manor. Guilt floods through me as a I frown.

I quickly run over to Granger and start shaking her. "Granger! Wake Up! Granger It's All A Nightmare! H-Hermione!" I say. She instantly gets up and looks around. I pull her into my lap and hug her. She burrys her face into my chest and starts to sob. Her whole body shakes with sobs and it breaks my heart.

"...Hermione, if your alright now... I'm going to go to my room alright? Call me straight away if you need anything." I say slowly. "No, no, no, no! Draco please don't leave me!" She says as she tightenes her grip around my neck.

I slowly scoop her up into my arms and brings her into my room. I carefully lay her on the bed and crawl in. Just as I lay down, she again, burrys her head into my chest and starts to cry. "Shh... Shh... It's okay..." I say soothingly, wrapping my arm around her waist and pull her close to my body.

After a little while, I hear her steady breathes and realize she's asleep. I smile to my self  'Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow, I'm going to ask Hermione Granger to be my real girlfriend' With that thought, I quickly fall into a deep slumber.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Awwwwww! That's All I Can Say RN XD
-Ella