Chapter 19: Your Faith In Me

A/N: Sorry I Haven't Updated In Sooo Long! Let's Get Straight Into It!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
I quickly apart to Harry and Ginnys house. "Harry! Ginny!" I shout. They quickly come, followed by Ron, Lavender, Luna, Blaise, Pansy and Theo. They all glare at me.

"Hermione told us what happened..." Harry says pinching the bridge of his nose. "What you did to Hermione was wrong!" Pansy says crossing her arms. "I kno-" I get cut off. "You know that Hermione would never cheat!" Blaise says with his fist clenched. "Your righ-" I get interrupted again. "You didn't even let her explain!" Lavender says with her hands on her hips.

"Guys! Would you please let me talk!? I made a huge mistake! I realized that it was that bitch Astoria! She used a Polyjuice Potion and all... Look, I can't explain right now. I just need to find Hermione! Do any of you guys know where she is?" I ask.

"Well... Where does she go when she's sad?" Narissa Malfoy says coming out of the Kitchen with a disapproving glare.

Flashback:
Hermione sits in my lap, as sit with my back against a tree watching the sun set. "Where are we?" I ask, clearly amazed. "We are at one of my favourite places. When I'm sad, angry, stressed or upset, I usually come here and watch the sun set to get my mind off of things..." Hermione says. "What's this place called?" I ask. "The Kendal Forest." She says smiling.

A/N: This Is What I Imagine The Kendal Forest Looking Like...

Present Time:

The Kendal Forest!

My eyes widen. "I know where she is! Thank you Mother!" I quickly say. Not waiting for a response, I appart to Kendal Forest.

I see her sitting with her back against the tree. Her face has a blank expression and her once bright eyes show nothing. I slowly walk over to her and sit beside. Before I have a chance to speak, she beats me to it.

"Let me guess... Your here to tell me that it was Astoria and your sorry?" She asks, not looking away from the sun set. "How did you find out?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. "Cormac was really guilty. He new what he did was wrong so he came to me and told me everything." She says, her expression still blank. "Listen, I know what I did was wrong, and that I should have let you explain-".

"Yeah you should have." She says cutting me off. "I know it was really stupid of me to do that, and it was definitely wrong for me to throw you out like that, but I'm really sorry..." I say softly. "Thank you." She says. "I'm sorry what?!" I ask with pure confusion.

"I want to say thank you. You showed me your true self when you did that. Now I want to say thank you because now I know how much faith you have in me." She says as she sends me a death glare. My heart breaks and all I can feel right now is guilt. "I can't believe I actually thought you changed! How can I be so stupid!?" She scoffs. She gets up and walks away from me, and my life.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Damnnnn! Dramatic Chapter Eh? Btw, This Is Not (I Repeat NOT) The Last Chapter! Im Not Evil! I Won't End It On That! See, You People Love Me! I Know! Lol.
-Ella