Chapter 6: The 3 Broomsticks

A/N: Hola Peeps! I Am Extremely Sorry For Not Updating Earlier! I Had A Busy Day Yesterday...
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
I was sitting at a secluded corner in The 3 Broomsticks, waiting for Granger to arrive.

I was dressed in a black leather jacket and blue ripped jeans. The Minister said to wear something nice, and I was not going to wear some tuxedo just because the Minister tells me to.

I see the door open, and their stands Granger. And wow she looks hot! I don't understand how a simple dress makes her look so pretty!

I finally have a good look at her. She has straight brown hair that reaches her shoulders, with blond highlights, and even from back here, I can see her light make up, and how her eye liner makes he chocolate brown eyes pop. 'Stop this at once! This is Granger we're talking about!' I thought quickly.

She sees me, rolles her eyes, and makes her way to my table.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: This Is How I Imagine Hermiones Dress.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A/N: This Is How I Imagine Hermiones Dress

Hermione P.O.V
I spot him at the table at the back. He's wearing ripped jeans and a leather jacket. 'He always has to have the sexy bad boy vibe doesn't he?' I thought to myself as I roll my eyes. 'Wait! Sexy!? No way! This is Malfoy we're talking about' I quickly shake all thoughts out of my head and walk over to him.

"You look like your about to go to a funeral Granger" Malfoy smirks. "Looks like you've got the message Malfoy" I quickly say back. He glares at me, and I so kindly glare back.

I sigh, "Listen Malfoy, let's try be civil, for the Ministry's sake! We need to find those death eaters! And if we want to find them, we have to put on a show for the reporters." I say.

"I've got a plan" Malfoy says smirking. "Merlin... I don't like that look..." I say cautiously. Malfoy laughs. "You better wipe that smirk right off your face Draco Malfoy!" I whisper/shout. "Okay, okay! Just listen to my plan!" Malfoy says holding his hands up in defence.

"Fine..." I say cautiously. "Okay, So here's the plan. Tomorrow, when the mission officially starts... People might be suspicious if they randomly find out that Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger are in love and they randomly move into a house together. Don't you think?" He asks. I slowly nod. 'Where is he going with this?' I thought.

"Well, we better have a story ready. Because I bet you all the Malfoy Fortune that the reporters will want to know how we fell In love." Malfoy says. "Yeah your right! Okay, so what's the plan?" I ask eagerly.

"Hold on. I came up with the 'Making A Story' part, so it's your turn to actually 'Make The Story'. Use your brain Granger" Malfoy rolls his eyes. I thought for a moment... "I got it!" I say eagerly.  "Okay so, this is what we are going to do..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: I'll Add The Next Chapter Either Today Or Tomorrow.
-Ella