Chapter 5: The Plan

A/N; Let's Get Straight Into It!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Narrator P.O.V
The next day, Draco Malfoy and Hermione Grangee find themselves sitting side by side, in the Ministers Office.

"Okay, so now since you both are here, let's discuss the whole plan, Shall We?" Says Minister Shakelbot. They both nod. "Okay, I actually have to go and get everything set up, here are two parchments with the plan, instructions and any other information you need.

Please read it quietly while I go and actually set it up, I will be pack shortly." And with that, he left.

Suddenly, two pieces of parchments appeared in front of them, they both took one and started to read;

The Plan & Your Instructions:

#1: We Need Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy To Act In Love In Public, So That It Can Get To The Daily Prophet. If It Gets To The Daily Prophet, Death Eaters Will See Them, And That's Exactly What We Want! When They See That Slytherin, Ex-Death Eater, Purblood, Draco Malfoy In Love With Griffondor, Harry Potters Best Friend, Brains Of Golden Trio, Muggle Born Hermione Granger... They Will Want To Attack Them So They Won't Put 'Dirt' On The Malfoy Name. That's When They Will Fall Into Our Trap.

#2: Where Ever You Alert Aurors From, They Will Be They're Within Minutes.

#3: You Two Will Need To Share An Appartment So It Looks More Real, And The Death Eaters Will Know Where The Main Place To Find You Is.

#4: Don't Worry, Your Family Will Be Alerted Of The Plan, So You don't Need To Lie To Them, And You Are Allowed To Tell Your Friends But Only A Few And To The Closest Ones You Trust.

#5: You Can Talk To Each Other Through Your Mind When You Kiss.

#6: You Do Not Need To Have Any Physical Attraction Other Than A Few Kisses.

THAT IS ALL. WE WILL NOT FORCE ANYTHING ELSE UPON YOU TWO.

Once they finished reading, the Minister came in. "So, are you both done reading The Plan & Instructions?" He asks.

They both nod. "Okay well that's the end of our meeting. But before you go, Tomorrow, I have excused both of you off work so you two can go to the 3 broomsticks and have a civilized conversation. We know your history, so that's why your both going to go. My men will be watching the 3 broomsticks to make sure you don't just skip it and go home. That's all. You can go now."

With that, the two groaned and walked out of the room while muttering not so nice words.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: How Was That? I Know There Wasn't Really A Lot Of Talking But Get Ready For The Next Chapter At The 3 Broomsticks! WHOOP! WHOOP!
-Ella