Chapter 20: Shopping Or St. Mungos?

A/N: Hey Yall! I'm Sorry I Haven't Updated In Weeks! I Feel Like A Bitch Rn! So I Made This Chapter Extra Long! Enjoy!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hermione P.O.V
I apparted to Gin and Harry's house. They let me stay there for a while until I found myself my a new apparent since I used to share one with Drac- 'No! It's time to move on! It's time to forget about him!' I decided.

Instead of going to Harry's house, I decide to go for a walk. It's raining hard outside, but I don't mind, I just hope the rain can wash away my pain.

"Hermione!" Says a familiar voice. I turn around to see Draco running towards me. He is also drenched in rain. My eyes widen and I quickly turn around and keep walking. "Please! Listen!" He says. That only makes me quicken my pace. I wasn't watching where I was going so I accidentally sliped into a puddle.

I close my eyes and wait for the fall. It never came. I open my eyes to see stormy grey eyes looking down at me. His arms are wrapped around my waist and I didn't realize that my hands were around his neck. His hair his falling into his eyes and time slows down.

The thunder is crying for us. The sun is almost gone. There's no ones around us. All I can hear is our heart beats. I quickly snap out of it and remove my arms for his neck. As I struggle to get out of his arms he only pulls me tighter so our chest are touching. Our faces are a few centimetres apart. I resist the urge to close the gap. Instead, I glare at him. "What do you want!?" I ask rather harshly. "You." Is all he says.

Before either of us know what's happening, our lips are locked into a passionate kiss. I didn't realize how much I missed him. The kiss was slow and gentle, but also passionate and needy. He tastes like he always does. Green Apples.

We slowly pull away. "Listen, I'm so, so sorry love. I know I should have at least let you explained. I promise I will never hurt you again, just please give me another chance! I promise I-" I cut him off with a kiss. He pulls me into a hug and I burry my head into is chest. "I love you Draco Malfoy." I whisper, but loud enough so he can hear. "I love you too Hermione Granger." He says grinning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3 Months Later...
Draco P.O.V
I look down to see a sleeping, and very naked Hermione curled up with her head on my chest and my arms wrapped around his bare waist. I smile as I remember last nights memories of us making love. 'I still cants believe I almost let her go.' I think with a frown. I quickly shake the thought away as she starts to stir. "Morning Love." I whisper. "Hmm, Morning." She says yawning.

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask as she slips on her underwear. "Well, we are going to Zabini Manor for Dinner." She says slipping on my shirt that goes down to her mid thigh. "Will there ever be a day when you say 'Why don't we stay in bed and have sex for the whole day?!' Instead of Dinner this, Dinner that?" I ask pouting. She laughs. "Nope" she says popping the 'p'.

She walks out of our bedroom and into the kitchen and starts brewing some coffee. I quickly slip on some sweatpants and follow her out. She sits down and starts to read the Daily Prophet as I quickly get a piece of parchment a scribble a note.

Potter,
Is everything ready for dinner? Make sure the Garden is decorated like I instructed. I never thought I'd ever say this, and yes it even hurts to say this but... I trust you more than everyone else. Everything needs to be perfect for Dinner. Make sure to tell everyone else that too.

Don't Mess This Up,
D. M

With that, I quickly send the owl off. "Who was that for?" Hermione asks walking over to me. "Oh, just work." I lie. "Alright." She shrugs. "Well, I need to go now. Pans, Gin, Lav and Luna are waiting for me at Digon Alley. We're going shopping for Dinner, there saying something special is happening tonight. Whatever that means..." She says shrugging.

I inwardly curse. 'Great! Trust the girls to keep a secret' I think sarcastically. With a flick of her wand, she's wearing blue jeans and a baby blue t shirt, and apparts away.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hermione P.O.V
As we finish shopping, My stomach starts to churn. I cover my hand over my mouth and rush to the lady's restroom. The girls come rushing in a few minutes later as I finish puking.

"What's wrong Hermione?!" Luna asks, the dreamy look on her face replaced with shock and worry. "See I told you we should have gotten Hot Dogs instead Sushi Lavender!" Pansy scolds. "Guys your not helping!" Ginny says rolling her eyes. "Thank you Gin! Okay well... I've been throwing up for a month now, but don't worry... it might just be a stomach bug." I say washing my face.

"Omg Mione! You might be pregnant!" Lav squeals. "Wha- No, no, no! It can't be..." I say slowly. "Hermione, have you done, Er... It with Draco?" Ginny ask, biting her lip to keep a smile off her face. "Sex. You mean sex? Come on Ginny! We are all adults here, you know you can say it. Anyways... yes we have had sex. Quite a few times actually..." I say shifting uncomfortably to where this is going. "Oh. My. Merlin!" They all squeal as I resist the urge to roll my eyes. Before I know what's going on, we all apart to St. Mungos.

10 Minutes Later...

"Congratulations Ms. Granger... Your Pregnant with a healthy baby boy and girl!" The healer says smiling wildly. Mine and the girls eyes widen. "TWINS!" I scream excitedly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Bet Yall Already Saw The Pregnant Part Coming Eh?
-Ella