Chapter 12: Astoria Greengrass

A/N: I'm Soooo Excited For This Chapter!!!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
I wake up and see my hand gently wrapped around Granger waist as her head rested on my chest.

The light coming from the windows shines down on her face and I can't help but think how innocent and, dare I say... beautiful she looks. "You can stop staring now." She says. I jump. She laughs. My heart flutters knowing that I was the cause of that laugh.

That's when realization hits me. 'Fucking Hell! I Like Hermione Granger!?' I inwardly scream. 'This is just a mission! This is just a mission! This is just a mission!' I repeat to myself.

"Malfoy, are you even listening to me!?" I hear Granger say. "What? Oh sorry I zoned out for a sec. what's up?" I ask. "Here." She says handing me a note that was on our side table. I quickly read it.

Dear Hermione Darling & Draco,
I will be out with some friends, I will be back tomorrow. Please don't kill each other...Though I don't think that will a problem considering you both looked very comfortable when I walked in the room ;)

Love,
Narissa

"Can you believe it!?" Granger asks. "I know right! She saw us and now she's gonna get a wrong idea!" I groan. "What? Oh no, I meant... She called me Hermione darling and you, just Draco... Plain... Old... Draco." She says dramaticly. I roll my eyes as she starts to laugh.

She walks into the bathroom as a go to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. Ding Dong! I open th door to see Astoria they're. "What are you doing here?!" I say with pure disgust. "Draco! I've missed you so much!" She says and jumps into my arms. I quickly shove her off. "So it is true!? Your with the mudblood? You guys aren't even a good couple! What are you doing with her!?" She screams. "That is none of your business Astoria." I say and glare at her.

I sit down on one of the couch as she starts to look around. Granger comes in. I quickly pull her into my lap. "What the hell?!" She whisper shouts. "Sorry, but we have to act like a couple. Astoria Greengrass is here." I whisper. "Well I don't gotta sit in your lap now do I?" She whispers. "She's my ex." I say. "Ohhhh I see! Well you wanna make her jealous don't ya?" She Laughs. "Wait, why is she here anyway?" She asks. "She says we're not a good couple! We have to get her out of here before she somehow ruins the mission!" I whisper shout. "Don't panick. I've got this." She smirks. 'That smirk could have gotten her in Slytherin' I think, clearly impressed.

"Hey Asty! Can I call you Asty? I'm gonna call you Asty." Granger starts. I smile at her boldness. "So... Mudblood, I don't understand why your his girlfriend! I mean, you both are a horrible couple!" Astoria says. "Well... Actually, if you look at these... we are the hottest couple in all of England." Granger smirks as she hands Astoria the Daily Prophet. Astorias jaw drops.

"You know what. Who cares anyway? So, if me and Mal- Er... Draco were to break up... Who would he get together with...You? Ha! That must be a joke, look at these. When you two were a couple, you guys ranked the WORLDS #1 worst couple ever. Yike!" Granger says.

"Well- That's fine! I don't need him anyway!" Astoria screams. With that she runs out of the apartment slamming the door behind her. Granger just laughs. "How Slytherin of you!" I laugh. She mocks a curtesy.

That's when a realize what she's wearing. She's wearing my black hoodie with really short shorts. "Wait, what are you wearing!?" I ask. "Your sweater." She says as if it's the most normal thing in the world. "May I ask why?" I ask. "Well Mr. Malfoy... Because of my wound, I can't wear anything too tight. Your sweater is very loose and it's comfortable." She says with a shrug as she walks out of the kitchen with some tea for us. "Are you gonna give it back anytime soon?" I ask cautiously.

"Nope! And get used to it, I will be wearing more of your things for a loooong time!" She says as she sits beside me on the couch and puts her feet in my lap. I just laugh. This might not be too bad after all...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Well... Now We Know Dracos Feelings For Hermione ;) And We All Know Hermione's Get'n Comfortable Eh? XD
-Ella