Chapter 11: Narissa Malfoy

A/N: Let's Get Straight Into It!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
Its 9:50 pm, and I see Granger reading in the lounge. "Hey Granger, I know your mad but-" I start but she cuts me off. "Dinners on the table." She says and continues to read. I sigh and walk into the kitchen and start to eat.

Ding Dong! Granger walks up and gets the door as I continue eating. "Er... Hello Mrs. Malfoy?" I hear Granger say. I jump off my seat and run over to her.

"Mother?! What are you doing here?!" I ask. "That's no way to greet your mother now is it Draco?" Mother scolds. I hear Granger snicker. I roll my eyes. "Well, since you asked so nice..." Mother says sarcastically. "Okay I like your Mum!" Granger whispers laughs to me. I glare at her.

"It's been getting so lonely at the Malfoy Manor ever since your Father died... And I just thought that maybe... Maybe I could stay for a little bit." Mum says. Granger quickly goes and hugs her as Mother starts crying. "Of course you can stay Mrs. Malfoy! This is your home as much as it is your sons." Granger says. "Please dear, call me Narissa." Mother says beaming. Granger smiles back. 'Mother is definitely up to something...' I think suspiciously.

"Okay well, I think I'll transfer Hermiones things into your room Draco. And I'll take Hermiones okay?" She asks innocently. "Shit." Granger mutters. I smirk. "Of course Mother! That is your room as much as it is Grangers." I mimicked.

10 Minutes Later...

"Okay, I think it's time we all go to bed." Mother says yawning. She quickly gets up, walks into her room and closes the door. Granger gets up and I follow. With a flick of her wand, her clothes changed into her PJays. 'How does she look so hot in everything!?' I thought. I quickly shake the thought out of my head.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(A/N: This Is What I Plan Hermione Wearing To Bed.)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "So

"So... What are the sleeping arrangements?" I ask. Looking at her long legs and revealing skin. "Stay on your side of you bed." She says as she climbed into bed.

I quickly strip off my clothes so I'm just in my boxers and get in bed. "Listen Granger, I'm really sorry. I know it was not my place to call you that, and I was acting like a real git. But I promise you that I'm past all that Mudblood bullshit!" I explain. "It's okay." She smiles.

"Goodnight" she says as she rolls over so her back is facing me. "Night." I say. None of us realizing the smiles on both our faces as we drift off into a deep sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Oooooh! They Sleep'n Together Now Eh?
-Ella