Chapter 7: The Story

A/N: Let's Get Straight Into It!
-Ella
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Draco P.O.V
After Granger told me the plan, I had to admit, It was pretty smart! Of course I wasn't about to say that out loud. Now it was time to put the plan into action!

10 Minutes Later...

We were at the Ministry Of Magic, and we just finished explaining our plan to the Minister. "I am really proud of the both of you for working together! I also love the plan!" He beamed.

"They're are lots of reporters and people here right now, so why don't you guys just do the plan here. Lots of people will see it, and believe you fell In love." The Minister says.

"Okay. As long as Granger doesn't mess it up with her bad acting!" I say pointing at Granger. 'What!? Old habits die hard' I smirk.

"Oh grow up Malfoy! I'm a better actor than you'll ever be!" She says. Before I could respond Granger walks out of the room and slams the door behind her.

"Yikes! Let's just hope she's still in the plan..." The Minister says. I just glare at him and leave.

It's time to put the plan in action.

10 Minutes Later...

"Come on Granger! How much longer?!?!" I whine while banging on the Ministry's bathroom door.

"Malfoy, I have to look like I actually got attacked my death eaters for the plan to work!" Her muffled voice behind the door says.

I groan. Just then, she finally comes out. She has dirt on her face and hands, her clothes are ripped with blood all over them, and her hair is a mess.

"Okay let's do this!" She says. "Okay Granger remember, when people crowd around us... After I explain what happen, you have to pretend to be unconscious" I say quickly.

"Yes Malfoy I know, I'm the one who came up with the plan remember?" She says putting her hands on her hips. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I mutter.

I quickly scoop her into my arms. She rests her head on my chest and I can't help but notice how perfect she fits in my arms. I quickly shake the thought away and start the acting.

"MINISTER!!!" I scream. Everyone they're stops what they're doing and looks at us.

"Omg! Is That Hermione Granger?"

"Who's Draco Malfoy Holding?"

"Wait, Draco Malfoy?!"

"Someone Call The Minister!"

"What's going on here!" The Minister screams. "Minister! I found Hermione Granger in an alley, getting beaten up by death eaters!" I cried out, making sure the reporters could hear.

They're were a lot of gasps and screams.

"By the time I got they're, they aparted away!" I say. "Bring her to my office! I will personally heal her, and I would like you they're too Mr. Malfoy." With that, he walks out of the room and I quickly follow. Granger was as light as a feather so it really wasn't hard.

When we got to his office, he quickly shut the door and we all start laughing. "Did you see the looks on they're faces?!" Granger laughed as she got out of my grip.

"Okay, now I want you to 'heal' yourself and change. But to make it look real, add some some fake bruises." The Minister says.

Granger nods. With a flick of her wand. Her 'injuries' were gone. She changed, fixed her hair, and with some magic spells... she made it look like they're was a bruises on her arm.

"Okay, now both of you can apart home, I don't want the press asking you guys questions just yet. Also, when you get home, Ms. Granger, I would like you to pack your things and move into Mr. Malfoy apartment by tomorrow" The Minister ordered. We both sighed. There's not point in arguing with the Minister anymore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Two Chapter In One Day! WOO HOO! I Might Add A Third One Today... Maybe-
-Ella