An Accidental Encounter

Yunlan galloped  his horse fast to get  away from the men of Sheriff Shen Wei. Whose shooting arrows upon him.

    "THIEF! GET HIM!!!" Shout Zhuiji the right hand of Sheriff Shen Wei.  "Oh! Yes first I  almost forgot! I want to introduce myself! I'm Zhao Yunlan! Once a farmer but because of the tyrant of the rich people in our town. I was force out of my home as the rich, aristocrat, mayor Ou Yang took everything from me. My land, my house even my sister Zhu Hong.

    So I promise myself to take back what was belong to me and rescue my sister with the help of my friends who also been mistreated  by our town officials namely Sheriff Shen Wei

    Shen Wei  the sheriff of Dragon Town whose engage to Lady Wang

    Shen Wei  the sheriff of Dragon Town whose engage to Lady Wang. And the cluless sheriff who didn't  know what his corrupt officials doing to his town. He promise himself that he will brought  down the theif Yunlan whose stealing from the rich. He never knew an encounter with him will change his faith and will choose between his heart and duty.

 He never knew an encounter with him will change his faith and will choose between his heart and duty

    Lady Wang the kind  daughter of the rich and tyrant Ou Yang. She wants nothing to do with his father nor Sheriff Shen Wei. And only want to be with Yunlan. What if one day she discovered Yunlan have a change  of heart and now is eyeing Sheriff Shen Wei  for his prize instead. Will she still help him in stopping the corrupt  government  that's  ruling in their town.

   Yunlan have been left by his men when escaping. And now his trying  to get away fro Zhuiji and his men. As he got an idea. He went to a corner of the forest and got off his horse. He let his horse gallop away while he tried to hide in the deeper part of the forest.

   In the forest Sheriff Shen Wei  with his servant Guo just came to a river. He instruct Guo to guard him from any intruder as he will take a bath.   Guo hurriedly  went to the entrance gate so no one can invade his master while taking a bath. As Shen Wei  took off his robe and pants. He swim to the warm river. "Ah.....This is life!" And lean to a nearby  rock as he close his eyes.

   But he never knew someone  have already hiding behind the rock where his resting. He almost yelp when Yunlan pulled him to his embrace while shuting his mouth with his hand while his other hand hold a knife unto his throat.

   Zhuiji came with his men but Guo block them, saying the sheriff is taking a bath in the river and they cannot enter. Zhuji sneer, "But we need to check if the outlaw Yunlan came here!" As Guo and Zhuiji arguing.

   Yunlan on the other hand can't  help that his heart beat so fast. Seeing a beautiful being naked infront of him. Eventhough his a man. But his heart almost burst inside his body as he cage Shen Wei  into his arms. He smell sweet like fresh flowers of spring. While his body is so soft like a woman. "How can a man exist  like him!" He wonder.

    Shen Wei  on the other can't believe  he was captured but hearing Yunlan's  voice make him calmed  and relax in his captor's hold. "Don't  worry beauty I won't  harm you! I will let go of you when those men go away." He smell like vanilla mix with his manly aura. And Shen Wei can't  help to blushed  hearing the beating of his heart as he so close to him. And he tried to look at his face. Shen Wei  almost went redder than before.  His quite handsome and easily capture his heart   when Yunlan wink to him.

   That made Shen Wei  turned on as he forgot his naked in his embrace as something below went up. Yunlan was startled as he felt something  bump into his own little  one. He look at the beauty in his arms whose redder than before and unconciously  took off his hand on his mouth. "I think you like me?" He slyly smile. "What?!" Shen Wei  realize his prize  went up making him redder than before. And hide his face on Yunlan's  chest.

    They didn't  notice Zhuji and his men have already galloped  away. As Yunlan cup the shy Shen Wei's  face, "Don't  worry beauty! I also like you!" While touching the soft, pink lips. Yunlan droll on how soft those pink lips as he wanted to kiss it.

   Shen Wei  felt his body temperature went up as Yunlan request to kiss him. Without thinking he nod quickly.  Yunlan  captured his lips in one swift. "Mmmmh.....delicious....." As he savor Shen Wei's  lips. Shen Wei  never felt a fire inside his body and the lust to have this handsome stranger.

   He quickly lead on the kiss while pressing his bare body to him. Yunlan was surprised  as he retaliate  to kiss him more. While his hand roam on Shen Wei's bare naked body. "Touch me more!" Shen Wei  want to scream this to him without thinking what his saying.

   Yunlan's  pants went down as he slowly thrust his prize into Shen Wei.  Luckily  Shen Wei  can't  scream as he was muffled by Yunlan's  plump lips. Their rational thinking went down the drain as both make love in the river.

   The unexpected  Guo tried to open his eyes and guard the entrance. But his a bit tired and fall asleep. He didn't  notice his master being pounce by the outlaw theif that Zhuji being persue.

   It's  been hours as they finished  as Yunlan didn't  want to leave this beauty behind. "Come with me!" While his still kissing his his neck toward his collarbone  while pinching his nipple.  Shen Wei  moan in disappointment, "I can't!" That made Yunlan stop, "Why?! Am I not good enough for you?" He ask. "No! I still have many things to do in our town! Please believe  me!" While kissing Yunlan to assured him that there's no one but him.

    Yunlan nod, "But promise me will meet again here!" As he kiss his hands. Shen Wei  blushed  and can't believe  his having a secret lover. "Wei! Call me Wei!" Shen Wei  said. "You can call me Ah Lan  if you want?" As both agree thet will meet again.