My Wife's Wrath

You think that Yunlan's got a reward and medal for finding the rebels and crashing them.

   Well your all wrong because now his beeing scolded non stop by his furious  but still beautiful wife Shen Wei.  And to add more to his misery he welcome his minion Guo to live with him. So he can have an accomplice  in torturing Yunlan.

   "Poor guy!" Said Da quing  while eating  dinner with Lady Wang, Zhu Hong and Sang. Zhu Hong  want to help his gege  but Da quing  block her, "Please! Don't  make it worse for your gege again! He have already enough of your interferance!" Making Zhu Hong cried. Lady Wang glared at Da quing  and comfort Zhu Hong.

   "Please Da quing that's  enough! She wants only to amends what she done to his gege!" Da quing  roll his eyes. When suddenly  a knock came at the door. Da quing  open it and was surprised a boquet of flowers welcome him. Cong Bo shyly gave it to him. "Am I'm time for dinner here?" He ask the shocked Da quing.

   Meanwhile  back to the house, Yunlan pouting cutely to his wife so he might forgive him. "Guo tell to my husband I'm still mad at him!" Guo sweat and tell to Yunlan his  not forgiven yet. "Guo please tell to my wife I'll do anything he wants!" Guo come back to Shen Wei  to tell it. But Shen Wei  just  frown to Guo making him back away.

   "Throw this to him!" And gave Guo the chair. "What?! I'm going to throw this to him?! Are you sure sir?!" Shen Wei  glared to him. Making him flinch and go back to Yunlan. But Yunlan  hovered over him, "Try it! And my bow and arrow will welcome you here!" Guo sweat as he didn't  know what to do.

   Luckily  Monk Chu barge inside, "Please! Make up you two! This is not a way of a wife and husband! Talk to each other!" As he dragged  Guo out. Guo non stop thank Monk Chu for saving  his ass from the couple. "Don't  worry about the two they will sort it out for themselves!"

     Inside the house  Shen Wei  got an idea and handcuff  Yunlan's  wrist to his. "Now you won't  escape from me! Nor you would leave without me!" He triumphantly said. Shen Wei  felt he have won. When his sly husband  got an idea of his own. "It's  fine! At least now you can't  get away from me!" As he pulled Shen Wei  to him. "Hey! Wait! I'm still angry at you!" But Yunlan won't  hid his words as he start nibbling his neck while his hands roam inside his shirt.

   "Ah.....Lan  stop...." But his lips been shut up by the plump lips of Yunlan and start devouring it up. Shen Wei  tried to push him away because his body is getting hot. But before he know it his pants is already on the floor and  Yunlan  have  already lift him up on the table. "Xiao Wei  I'm hungry for you!" And start thrusting inside of him.

   "Ah.....Lan  this is not fair!" When he suddenly  scream his name as Yunlan rock his body unto him. His shirt is discarded  on somewhere as Yunlan took off his clothes as well and continue what his doing. Shen Wei's  body flame up as Yunlan thrusting to him non stop while pumping him up. "Ah....Lan...." Shen Wei moaning his name non stop. As both burst at each other.

   "My beautiful  wife!" Yunlan flipped  him again and thrust to him once more. Shen Wei  anger subside while Yunlan desired for his wife escalate.  Seeing that beautiful, pale, soft body of his like a woman and those firmed delicious ass. He almost bit every sensative part of Shen Wei  as he took him again  and again.

   Back to Da quing's house, Monk Chu and Guo also eat dinner with them. "Okay! Why everybody are here in my house?!" Guo shyly smile at  him while  wiping his  mouth with a handkerchief.  "My master still fighting with his husband! I don't  want to be in the middle!" Monk Chu agree to Guo whose continue eating the food of Da quing. "When will they stop fighting! I'm running out of food here!" Da quing  wonder. When suddenly  Cong Bo gave his empty rice bowl. "Rice please!" Making Da quing  sweat. "This is not a restaurant! Get your own rice!!!" Shout Da quing.

   "I pity you! He will turn into a ferocious wife!" Whispered  Monk Chu to Cong Bo. Da quing  glared at Monk Chu who start eating again.

    Back to the house of Yunlan. They already in the room lying on the bed but still their handcuff with each other. Yunlan still kissing the back of his wife non stop. "You know I still didn't  forgive you!" Shen Wei  tiredly said. Yunlan place Shen Wei's long, straight jet black hair at his side so he can kiss his nape. "I know! But I'm happy! I'm handcuff to you!"  That made Shen Wei  giggle. Making Yunlan hope rise that he will be forgiven again.

      He start massaging his neck. That made Shen Wei  moan. While Yunlan's  hands descended toward that firm, round butt. Making Shen Wei  surprise  as he yelp. "Ah Lan! I'm still sore!" He tried to swat Yunlan's  hands. But his naughty  husband pout cutely on him. "I thought you want a hundred children to get rid of my men?" Shen Wei  swallowed  hard.

    "So you heard what I have said?" He blushed.  Yunlan nod and smile mischievously.  "I also want to fill this house with children who looks like you! Many! Because that how much I love you!" While rubbing his behind.

   Shen Wei  become  redder than before and hide his face on the pillow. As his body became flustered.  He tried to hide his smile. But was surprised  as his back is suddenly  lift by Yunlan and spread it wide. "Ah Lan!" That's  the only word he can uttered  as Yunlan taken him again.

    At the house of Da quing  he kick out all of the men. "You can't  sleep here! Go  sleep at the other house with the other men! We have two ladies here!" Cong Bo whine, "Wait! Your not a woman?" Da quing  smirk, "Yes! But this is my house!" And close the door infront of his face. "I told you to forget about Deputy Da quing!" As Monk Chu pulled  Cong Bo to go to the men's  house to sleep. Guo on the other hand almost walk back to his master  place when Monk Chu also pulled him toward the other house.