A Regular Life

Shen Wei  stir in his bed alone. He won't let Yunlan sleep beside him because his still angry.

   And the bed is quite uncomfortable to him not like his soft bed back then. He kept rolling on his bed when he suddenly heard a cricking sound of an insect. He almost called Guo to get the thing out. But he remembered  Guo is no longer with him  only Yunlan.

   He crept out of the small house to find him crouched  sleeping beside the horses. He can't  help to take pity on him and almost too that slight hair off jis face.  But his still mad, so he kick him roughtly. "I thought  if I've married you? You'll treat me like a queen?! Get that insect out of my bed it's  bothering me!" Yunlan rubbed his eyes just to meet a beautiful  sight his new wife. He smile, "Good evening my beautiful  wife!"

   Eventhough  his grumpy his still the most beautiful  wife in all the whole world for him. So he got up quickly without hesitation   and find the bug that disturbing his wife. Shen Wei  can't  help to smirk everytime Yunlan bend down to find it. He have a firm butt that Shen Wei  can't  help to slapped  it unexpectedly.  "Ooops!"

   Yunlan yelp in surprised,  "I'm sorry I thought there's  a bug on your butt?" Shen Wei  sweat. Yunlan didn't  mind it and continue to find the insect.  When suddenly  Shen  Wei  pushed  him into their bed as he hovered over him. "Xiao Wei....?" Without words Shen Wei  kiss him roughly. Yunlan smirk in the kiss and about to hold Shen Wei  when the latter suddenly  pinned him on the bed and tied him up. "You will be the bottom  dear husband!"  He smirk.

   "What?!!!" Yunlan tried to struggle to get free but the latter won't  budge. And took off his clothes in one swift. "I'll make you scream my dear husband. Yunlan shoke his head. "Where's  is the gentle Shen Wei  he once knew?" But he understand  him his a bit mad on what he did. And let him do what he want for this time. He moan and scream  for every thrust Shen Wei  did on him. "Aaaaah .....Wei slow down!!! Not to deep!!!"

   The next day Yunlan can't  almost walk. Shen Wei  mark him all over his body even his dear prize it's been graze by his teeth. Yunlan can't help to shiver as he remembered he pleaded to him that his pretty soar at his back. But Shen Wei still rock his body into him until he release several time."My dear wife is such a beast on the bed! If he keeps this going I might get pregnant?!"
He laughing hearing what he said. "Fool! I'm a guy! How can I be pregnant?!"  While fetching a pail of water at the well. Inside Shen Wei  can't  keep on smiling. "He had Yunlan that night, "His so tight! It means I'm his first!" He can't  help to giggle while inhaling the smell of Yunlan on their bed.

   Yunlan's  smell is so intoxicating.  He smelled like vanilla mix with his own masculine scent. Suddenly  he heard a familiar voice that he thought he would never hear. "It's  Lady Wang's  voice!" He almost run outside to greet her but he heard  another men voices and one woman.  He ears dropped  at them first and take a peek outside.

   Da quing gave some rabbits and some meat to Yunlan. "So where's  his highness?" Ask Da quing  with sarcastic  voice in it. "My wife  is asleep  because his having a hard time adjusting to  his new life!" But Lady Wang hold his hands. "How about you? Are you alright leaving outside of our town? Don't you miss us or me?!" Batting his eyes on Yunlan. Sang can't  complain and just look at her. Shen Wei on the other hand was boiling in anger, "So Lady Wang just came here for Yunlan and not me?!" He can't  help to clentch his fist.

   He suddenly  barge into their happy group making everyone frown. "What do you mean by that?!" He confront Lady Wang. "Why you!" Zhu Hong about to talk back to Shen Wei  when Da quing  stop her. Shen Wei  smirk and pulled Yunlan to him. "His my husband  now! And he choose me over you!" Zhu Hong can't  take it anymore, "You witch what did you gave my gege to eat that he fall for you hard!!!" She shout at him.

  It is Yunlan who defended his wife, "Mei mei! Don't  forget his my wife now! My other half! Please understand  him! Thank you very much for the meat and your kind visit to me! But your not welcome anymore if your gonna fight my Xiao Wei. Please leave!" Zhu Jong and the other was shocked hearing that from Yunlan. Shen Wei  look triumphantly  and want to say more   but he was pulled away by Yunlan from them.

   In the house, Shen Wei  retrieve  back his hand in anger, "I still have many things to tell them! Why did you stop me?!" He shout. "Lady Wang betrays me with you! While the big traitor of all is you!!! You let me loose everything!!! Everything!!!" He almost punched  Yunlan but he evade it and enveloped  Shen Wei  into his embrace. Holding him tightly and never letting him go.

   "I told you I'll save you! Because I don't  want you to become evil like the mayor and other officials! Hungry for more power! And lost their way! In the end they loose their head!"  Shen Wei  tried to struggle  to be free. But it lead him to cry and he told to Yunlan that it's  all his fault for loosing everything  he work hard for. And he will never forgive him ever. Until the day he die."

   "Then so be it! I just don't  want to loose my Xiao Wei ever! Even you hate me through  out your life!" Yunlan answered him. Shen Wei  cried in his arms and hitting him hard on his chest.

   In a minute, Shen Wei  calmed  down and lean to Yunlan's  shoulder. "I still hate you!" Yunlan caress his hair, "I know."