A Beautiful Ending

The next few years you will see Shen Wei with a little  bump on his stomach waiting for his husband to come back home.

   "Papa! When will Dad come back?!" Two little  angels running around him name, Yun yun and Yamy yam. Both cute twin boys by Shen Wei  and Yunlan. "Your father is been promoted by the queen  as her prime minister! So don't worry he will come back here." He smile while caressing his children faces.

   "Aunt Zhu Hong! Aunt Wang!" Both children saw their aunties.  When Shen Wei  bore a twins Zhu Hong  became kind to him and lovingly the two children. She was also engage to be married to Dr. Lin Jing whom she met in some party.

   Lady Wang on the other hand was almost engage to an aristocrat  who wants her  hand. But she refuse as she have eyes only to Sang whose promoted to deputy this year. As his been loyal to her in many years. Love bloom between  the two of them.

   Da quing  on the other hand was the next in line to be sheriff. And will be officially  be anounce in this few days. That's  why everyone is busy in the preparation. Cong Bo on the other hand became the right hand of Da quing and still persuing him eventhough  the relationship between men is still taboo.

   Yezun on the other hand was divorce by the queen and was given to Da quing to be his servant. Some say Da quing  is swayed by Yezun's  charm making a rival by Cong Bo. Yezun still played his cards to get his queen back but it's  futile since another king have an eye for her now.

   Zhuiji on the other hand was almost decapitated  but because his loyal to Shen Wei  his been given to the monestery to repent his sin as being a monk. Monk Chu have given up of being a monk and wants to travel in different  place to explore the world. Guo wants to accompany him to see different places. Because now his lord Shen Wei  is very occupied in giving children to his husband soon to be the prime minister Yunlan. Leaving  him all alone. "Kiddo! Don't  worry! When you see the world you will be amaze on everything you see!" Chu pat him. "Thanks for accepting  me to travel with you!" As they left the town.

   In a few minutes Yunlan came back with a good news  that the queens wants his family to see the acceptance of Yunlan to become the prime minister and will live as well inside the kingdom of the queen. Shen Wei  was so happy hearing that and hugged  his husband tightly. "Not to tight Papa!!!" Squeek the twins as they are in the middle of their hugging.

   Yunlan break his embrace and ruffled the twins hair. "You little rascals I hope you two behave tomorrow!" The twins nod in union, we will Dad! Or Papa will scold us!" Shen Wei  frown, making the two children run for their lives.

   "Those two boys are naughty like my husband!" Yunlan pulled him into his embrace,  "What are you talking about? I'm an angel that sent upon you!" He kissed  him lovingly. "Really? You never told me I can get pregnant eventhough I drink the antidote?" Yunlan batting his eyes on his husband.  "I'm innocent  on that?!" He chuckled. "Innocent?!" He hit him lightly on the chest. Making Yunlan a fake hurt expression.

   The twins see it and thought their Papa hurt their Dad. They quickly defend him and promise to be good children just he won't  hurt their father. "You little  devils!" Shen Wei  frown. Yunlan lift the  twins up. "No they aren't! They're  angels just like me!" And kissed the twins making them giggled.

   "I hope the one I bore are girls so they be lovely angels!" He tease his twins. "Papa!" They all went to Shen Wei's  embrace. "Don't  you love us anymore?" Shen Wei  kiss their both cheeks. "I will always love my children first especially  you twins!" Yunlan cut their talk. "What about me?! I thought I'm your first love?!" He pout.

   Shen Wei  kiss his lips, "Yes you are but now we have children they are my first priority now!" That made Yunlan a fake hurt sign again. And mope, his twins comfort him with kisses as he laugh. And tickled  his children.

   "There's nothing more I want in my life just my loving family!" And hugged  Shen Wei  and his children.

    In a few days the queen gave her Prime Minister Zhao a house near the palace. Yunlan and Shen Wei  filled that house with  his cute children almost making it a hundred. As they leave happily  ever after.......🌺THE END.🌺

🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

     Thank you to my lovely readers  and commentors.  As I have finished  this story I will continue my other story and make  another one as request by my readers. So chow for now and stay safe everyone. Wear your mask! Okay?! See you again😚😚😚💗💗💗