Being With You

The next day Yunlan take Shen Wei  to a beautiful  place near their house. To make Shen Wei  feel happy again.

   Seeing Shen Wei  widen his smile made Yunlan satisfied to see his wife not frowning. "Wow! It's  beautiful  here!" Shen Wei  run toward the river while taking off his shoes.

   Yunlan accompany him  but accidentally  slipped  into the water. Making Shen Wei  hurriedly  pulled up his drench husband. And laughing at him. Yunlan retaliate  by splashing  water to him. Shen Wei  jump at Yunlan that made them fall in the water with a big splash.

    In an hour both Yunlan and Shen Wei  taken off their drench shirt and laid on the soft, grassy floor to dried themselves  under the bright sunlight. While resting Shen Wei  can't  help looking at how handsome Yunlan resting under the sun. His bare, lean body glistening under the sunlight. As he look at Shen Wei  and smile. Without any warning Shen Wei  hovered unto him. Yunlan blink his cute brown eyes on him. "Xiao Wei?"

   Shen Wei  look predatory on him. Licking  his lips while caressing his bare body. "Ah Lan! Promise me that your  all mine! Don't  let anyone touch you but me!" As he remembered  Lady Wang. That stir his jealousy. "I promise! Your the only one." As Yunlan run his fingers on that soft, dark locks of Shen Wei  and pulled him for a gentle kiss.

   Yunlan can't  get  use of his wife sweet scent giving him shiver in his core as he want more. Shen Wei  smile as he lean more to Yunlan seeing his man is deep in love with him. And will do anything he say. Even if he defay anyone even his friends and families.

   He start nibbling his neck. "Ah Lan! Do you love me?" He whispered  seductively  to his ears. Yunlan suddenly  flipped  their position almost startling Shen Wei.  "Very much!" As he start kissing his neck toward his collarbone  toward his bare chest. Sucking and licking his pink nipples making it sore.

   Shen Wei  have forgotten  his jealousy toward Lady Wang  and enjoy the pleasure Yunlan is giving him, making him scream for more. Until he felt Yunlan took off his pants and made his legs wide open. As he slowly  thrust on him. Shen Wei  close his eyes to feel that warm pleasure sipping inside his hole. As Yunlan penetrate that soft spot again and again. Making him moan loud. Yunlan scream his name as well as he burst inside of him. Shen Wei follows as well.

   When he thought it's  over Yunlan flipped  him again and rock his body again and again as he spilled inside of him. "Aaaaah......Lan...."

    At  the other side of the forest Zhu  Hong with Da quing  was walking back home from the market quite sad knowing his gege is bewitch by Shen Wei.  Well that's  what they know. "Don't  worry your gege can take care of himself. "

   But that stop Zhu Hong from her tracks and look at Da quing.  "We must get back my gege no matter what! I don't  like that sheriff for my gege! And his so rude to us!" Da quing  widen his eyes, "Are you out of your mind?! Your gege will surely be angry with us!"

   At the dark corner of the town Zhuiji and one of his followers got away from the guards of Yezun.  "Where we will go now?!" Ask Cong Bo. "First we must get back our Sheriff Shen Wei  and will make a plan for our revenge on that thief Yunlan and his merry man!" Cong Bo widen his eyes, "I don't  want it! I want to be free and go home!" But Zhuiji  grabbed  his shirt, "Coward! Do what you want!" And shoved him. "We on the other hand will build a rebel organization  against our King Yezun!
And our leader would be our Sheriff Shen Wei!"

   In the meantime  Guo was following Monk Chu doing charity work and speaking the word of God to everyone he see. "Tell me why are you following me my child? You can do what you want? Or go back home?" Guo scratch his head, "I'm an orphan sir and Sheriff Shen Wei  have kept me until I became his right hand. Since I cannot go back to him? I don't  know what to do in my life and follow you instead!" Monk Chu smile, "Do you want to visit your master in the other forest?" That made Guo's eyes sparkle.

   Meanwhile  back to the lovely pair, "Ah Lan! I cannot walk further because of what you did to me!" He whined.  "Then get on my back! I'll carry you!" Shen Wei  almost pop his smile in excitement.  And let Yunlan carried him at the back. Shen Wei  never been so happy and content in his life until a carriage pass by them.

   "Look on how disgusting  they look!" One of the noble spit on them. And laugh, that boils Shen Wei  to the core and jump down from Yunlan to give his piece of his mind to that nobles. When suddenly  an arrow almost hit the nobles face. It graze his cheek bone. "Don't  forget who your  talking too!" Shout Yunlan.

   One of their guards almost retaliate  when Yunlan fired his arrows quickly piercing the men's wrist with it. As they run back to the carriage and speed away. "Nobles! They  care about only themselves!" Yunlan sneer. Shen Wei  never seen Yunlan quite so angry and manly. It's  turning him on as he comfort his husband not to be angry.

   "Not all nobles like them!" He pout cutely at him. That made Yunlan's face change, "Sorry! I got carried away when they're  mocking you!" As he caress Shen Wei's face and kiss it. "I just don't  want anyone to hurt you again ever!" Shen Wei  blushed  on that statement and lean to his chest.

   "Could you carry me again? I think my legs gut hurt in running after them!" Within a second Yunlan lift him up like a blushing bride. "Anything for you!" And snuggle his face to Shen Wei's  neck. When all of the sudden, "Master Wei!!!" Shout Guo whose running  toward them.

   Shen Wei  suddenly  got off in Yunlan's  hold and his face change. He didn't  notice Yunlan frown.  "Guo?! What are you doing here?!" Suddenly  Monk Chu came at his back. "We came to visit the two of you!"