It's Dangerous To Be A Beautiful Woman

Rumors got out on what happened  to Shen Wei.  Making King Yezun's boring day end.

   "I want to see what my gege look like!" His queen didn't  like what is happening.  But she don't  have a choice since he can't  stop his husband.

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  been moaning non stop as Yunlan making love to him all night long. "Ah Lan....I'm tired already! When will you stop?" When Yunlan suddenly  burst inside. "Why don't  you like it? We can make our own children!" He smirk. "It's  not like that but I feel wierd like I'm in somebody else body!" He blushed. Making Yunlan chuckled.

   "But still you look beautiful! Even your a woman!" That made Shen Wei  smile, "Really? But still I want my old body back!" He gaze at Yunlan lovingly. "Please Ah Lan if you love me get my body back!" Batting  his eyes on him.  Making Yunlan's  heart melt. He hold his both hands and kiss it. "Promise! I'll bring your body back!"

    The next  day Yunlan  came to the dungeon. "Da quing! Did he talk?!" Da quing  on the other hand smirk. "Did you have a good time with your wife?" Yunlan can't  hide his smile. But he suddenly  cough and look sternly at Zhuiji who have many bruises and wounds. "Zhuiji would you confess  where's the antidote?!" He shout making Zhuji sweat. "If not! Maybe you want to confront the fury of your boss?!"

   Zhuiji widen his eyes, "No....no....not him! I really  don't  know but I will tell you who put a curse on him."

   In a minute they came to a small cottage deep in the forest. Yunlan talk to Zhuiji's  aunty.  "That brat! A simple thing he can't  do?!!!" Grumble the witch. But look at Yunlan and gave him the antidote. Because she's  afraid of the new sheriff's wrath. "But one thing you must never do! Make love to him if you do he will get pregnant!" Yunlan smirk. "Wait! What if I do what will happen?" He ask.

   "Even though  he turned  back into a guy  he will still get pregnant! Did you touch your wife?" She ask. That made Yunlan smirk. "Always!" Making the witch sweat.

    In a minute Shen Wei  look suspicious  at the antidote. Yunlan is behind him. Hugging  and kissing his neck.  "Are sure this will give me back my body! Because your men look wierdly on me! I  felt uncomfortable  and want to be a guy again!" Yunlan arched  his brow,  "Who look weirdly  at you?!!!" His face  suddenly  change making Shen Wei  calmed back his husband.

    And drink the potion. When the guard called them telling King Yezun came.

    They welcome  the king who was amaze seeing his gege as a woman. "Beautiful! Exquisite!" Yunlan look puzzle on what King Yezun said as well Shen Wei.  The queen on the other hand isn't  quite happy  for her jealousy rise now Shen Wei  is a woman. She can see a malicious  gaze  by his husband  who have lust for beautiful woman.

   Yunlan block Yezun gaze making him frown. "What  official thing you  wanted to see me sire?" And hold Shen Wei  into his arms. "Nothing! I wanted  only to see my gege if his alright? You know where still brothers!" While holding Shen Wei's both hand.

   Shen Wei on the other hand  retrieve  back his hand with a smirk. "Why didi? Do you realize I'm much more beautiful than you as a woman?" He tease him as he forgot Yunlan and the queen watching  them. Yezun tried to smile but fading. "Eventhough you became  a woman you still have a venomous tongue dear gege! No matter?" And face Yunlan whose not happy with the king looking maliciously  at his wife.

   "So I believe  you capture Zhuiji? May I see him?" Yunlan oblige and lead him to the dungeon.  Zhuiji's anger flared seeing the white hair that look like his lord as he knows who is it. Yezun looks down upon him. "Insolent! I told you! You won't  succeed! After all you went to the wrong master!" Zhuiji  greeted his teeth, "At least my lord is kind and not  cruel  like you! You took something  from me! And I won't  forgive you!"

   Yezun suddenly  whispered  in his ear, "Oh! You mean Yin yin? Still you moarn for that kind of woman?" Zhuiji's eyes went wide. "She trusted you with her heart but you married the queen instead! That lead her to kill herself! She should  be belong to me! But you snatched her away from me and worst left with nothing but false words!"

   Yezun smirk, "That woman I told her I don't  love her! But she still insist on giving her heart and body to me! That's  not my fault!" As he turned  around and gaze at his twin with a evil smile upon his lips. Zhuiji  felt something,  "No! Not my lord! His your gege! You can't  touch him!" Yezun look back at him. "I'm the king! I can have anything! Even my own sibling! And who will believe  a criminal like you?" He whispered  back to him. Zhuiji  struggle from his chain.

   Not far Yunlan wanted to know what the king and Zhuiji  are talking about.  They can't  hear much because they whispered  at each other. But their's  a hint as Yezun  gaze upon to his wife from head to toe. Shen Wei  on the other hand shiver as he know his twin have lust for beautiful  women. He felt discuss  seeing his looking at him like that. And can't  help to hold into Yunlan's  arms.

   "When will the antidote take  affect! I don't  want to be a woman now the king is here!" Yunlan hear his wife words. "The witch said you will turn back to normal the next day so don't  worried. I'll protect you from him." Shen Wei  felt Yunlan know his didi's  secret. And hold him tightly into his arms.

   As Yezun pass him by, "I'm finished  interrogating him. Now could you give a room for us for tonight? My queen is quite tired." Shen Wei widen his eyes, "They're  not leaving?!" Suddenly  Zhuiji  shout. "Sheriff  please protect my lord from the king!" The guards trying to stop him from struggling in his chain. "I will don't  worry!" Yunlan  sternly look at him making Zhuiji  calmed  down.