Discovering Who You Are

"Sheriff Shen Wei  aren't you gonna prepare for your wedding? The date is getting near?" Cong Bo one of his officials ask.

   "How can I think about that when that theif Yunlan is still out there!" He lied a little.  Mayor Ou Yang agree that he should prepare for the coming of his one and only daughter's wedding. He smile to his daughter whose also in the room  with them. Lady Wang felt gloomy because her heart is only for Yunlan.  "Where are you? Please take me away from here!" Both Shen Wei  and Wang whispered  to themselves.

   The theif  Yunlan whose ready with his men to hijack  the gold and silver that are coming. Zhuiji never know what hit him when a smoke bomb came and something  struck him off his horse just like his men. Making him unconcious  on the ground as Yunlan and his team of merry bandits took the gold and silver and gave it to the people back.

   In the night Yunlan celebrate the successful  of the mission when Lady Wang came with Da quing.  Sang one of Yunlan's  men quickly gave Lady Wang a sit and look at her lovingly. "Can I stay here?! I don't  want to leave! My father want to marry me quickly to that sheriff that I don't  love!" As she look lovingly to Yunlan. Who look lost as his heart never beats for her.

   How can he say she can't  stay because he found another love. It will be heartless of him after Lady Wang help him in so many ways. He divert her question by asking about her sister. "She is fine! She is at my care! My father won't  lay his hand on her because I told him she's my friend as well!" That made Yunlan relief knowing it. "I'm sorry Lady Wang but you can't  stay! I'm scared for my sister's  safety if you leave her there?"

   Lady Wang understand with heavy heart she left. Da quing  frown  at Yunlan because he knows the real reason of it.

    Shen Wei  wear a simple clothes making Guo suspicious.  "Do I look like an ordinary citizen?" He ask. "Where are we going sir? Night walk again?" Guo ask. "Ha? Ah yes! I want to stroll the town without them recognizing me!" As Shen Wei  lied again.

   In a minute Guo again guard  the main entrance of the river. Shen Wei  was just walking bare foot at the shore when Yunlan came from behind. And pulled him to his embrace. "Eventhough  your just wearing a simple clothes? They can't  hide your beauty!"

    That made Shen Wei  blushed  as Yunlan start nibbling his neck while his hands roam on Shen Wei's  body. Making Shen Wei  turned  around and kiss Yunlan passionately  as he dropped  his shoes and hold him tightly.

    "I'm crazy about you! If I can cage you into my embrace and never let you go!" Shen Wei  gaze at those cute brown eyes. Yunlan want to melt in an instance as those lovely, dark eyes batting at him. He can't  help to be happy hearing that from Shen Wei. "Then do it I'm all yours!"

    Lady Wang staring at the night thinking on the behavior of Yunlan. "I felt his heart is very distance at me? Did he find someone  else?" She ask Zhu Hong. "That's  not true! My gege is very loyal to you! Would you believe  he would like one of his merry men?! That's a joke!" She laugh. "Then we need to plan to escape!" Zhu Hong widen her eyes. "But....but your father!" Lady Wang hold her hands. "It's  time that you reunite with your gege! Aren't  you happy? Will be sisters forever!" That made Zhu Hong happy and hugged her. "I always wanted my own jiejie!"

   Meanwhile Shen Wei  was wearing back his shirt when a naked Yunlan hold him back to his embrace. "Let's  run away far from here!" While Yunlan kissing his shoulder. Shen Wei  shiver from his hold. Yunlan is the only one that excite him throughout his core. The man made him so crazy that he wanted to fly with him forever. But reality still suck, as he know he have a reputation to hold and he have responsibility to his people.

    "I can't you know that!" While running his fingers on that soft, brown locks of  Yunlan. "Your so tempting!" As Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan to a kiss while his hands roam on his bare body. "Then be tempted! And run away with me!" Shen Wei  chuckled while kissing his neck and chest. "I love to do that but I can't!" Yunlan  frown, "Why?! Please tell me!"

   But suddenly  they heard horses coming, "Hide!" Shen Wei  command him. Yunlan quickly took his clothes and hide in one of the bushes. Just to hear the voice of his nemesis, Zhuiji.

   "Sheriff Shen Wei! I'm sorry we fail! Zhao Yunlan have surprise  us with an attack! The gold and silver he have taken!" Yunlan was shocked hearing that, "Xiao Wei! Is the Sheriff of Dragon Town?! No! That can't  be!!!" He said to himself. As he watched  from the bushes.

   The gentle face of his lover suddenly  change and slapped  Zhuiji  hard. "I told you if you didn't  get Zhao Yunlan your head would roll!!!" He suddenly  took his sword from Guo and about to swing at Zhuiji's head. Guo smirk. Zhuiji pee on his pants upon seeing that. But he suddenly  notice his lover's  look as he raise his sword. Yunlan look frightened at the bad sight of him. "Ah Lan?!" He said to himself  as his face change again to a gentle kne.

   He dropped  his sword, making everyone shocked even Guo. "Leave! Never show your face or I will really cut your head for real!" Zhuiji thank him and run fast. Shen Wei  look back at the bushes but Yunlan is already gone.

   Yunlan galloped  away with his horse, he can't  believe  what just happened.  The love of his life is not what he is. His the enemy that he must defeated. He wanted to laugh of the irony thing happened  to him. "I fell inlove with my enemy! Oh how  faith is so cruel to  me!" As he wipe away his tears. And was surprised  his sister and Lady Wang came in their base.

   "Zhu Hong?!" When he got off his horse she run toward his gege. Yunlan embrace his meimei and cried. "Oh! Don't  be a cry baby!" Cried Zhu Hong in his arms. "And I have good news to you! Lady Wang will stay with us forever!" As she entwined  her hand to his. Yunlan felt numb and tried to smile. "Faith is indeed cruel!" He told to himself.