A Close Call

Shen Wei  feel uncomfortable  sitting  infront of Yezun  at the dinning table.

   Because underneath Yezun kept caressing  his gege's  hand then leg almost making Shen Wei  flinch at him. Yunlan felt his wife worries and exchange seat with him. Making Yezun frown and his queen smirk.

   "Sheriff  Zhao why did you exchange seat with my gege? We have many things to talk about! Right gege?" Batting his eyes on Shen Wei  making him shiver, "No!" Yunlan smirk. "I believe my wife is uncomfortable  talking to you my king."

   But Yezun frown, "His my gege! What's  wrong if I talk to him?!" But Yunlan retaliate,  "His my wife I have the right to protect him if he needs it?!" He glared back.

    Making everyone sweat and tense. As every soldiers of the king are ready to fight as well the merry men of Yunlan. "You know with one word I can demote you sheriff into nothing?" Yunlan smirk, "That's  fine by me! But no one touching my wife! Not when I'm around!" Shen Wei  calmed  down his husband. While the queen also tried to stop Yezun for further more. "Please! Where just here to know the condition of brother in law if his fine!" The queen glared at Yezun and smile  to Shen Wei.

   Everyone calmed  down a bit but not Yezun as he planning  on getting his gege by hook or by crock.  Yunlan on the other hand was thinking as well. Shen Wei  and the queen felt electricity  flowing towards the two men. As any minute they would explode in anger.

    "Maybe we need to rest for the day!" As he pulled Yezun out of the room. Making everyone at ease. "Do you want me to spy  on him?" Da quing  ask Yunlan. Suddenly  Cong Bo interefere, "I will do it for you my love!" Da quing  roll his eyes. Yunlan arched  his brow. Shen Wei  was shocked. Sang didn't  mind.

   Later that night while everybody  is sleeping. Well not everybody  Shen Wei  and Yunlan still active in their love making. "Ah Lan?! Is this necessary we do it now?!"  While Yunlan thrust to him more. "Yes! The witch said we need to do it for the antidote to work!" He smirk. "Wait! Are you......" His words were cut off by Yunlan plump lips while rocking his body unto him.

    In the other room Yezun can't  sleep, he called few of his men, "Bring me my gege in the library room!" The men bow and left. While Yezun  went to the library quietyly. Unknown  to him his queen is not also sleeping.  "I have enough of his infidelity!" As she wear her robe and followed him.

    Inside  Yunlan and Shen Wei's room. The couple is exhausted  and about  to fall asleep. When unidentified  men with a hoods barge inside their room.  Da quing  and the other was allerted as they heard scream. Yunlan tried to defend his wife but they're  too many.  Shen Wei  was covered by a blanket and was lifted up easily by one of the hooded men.

   "Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan tried to stop the  man but other blocked  him. Outside  Da quing  and the other were fighting  the other hooded men. They didn't  notice the kidnapper  pass them by while carrying Shen Wei.

   Guo was sleeping  in the corner of the library when he woke up hearing  someone  enter the room. "King Yezun?" He whispered to himself  and rubbed his eyes to see if his imagining.  Yezun didn't  notice him hiding in a corner. When a hooded man enter carrying something  big. He roll the blanket out only to reveal a naked Shen Wei. He look so beautiful and defenseless. His jet black, beautiful, straight  hair was a mess.  But it allure anyone who see  him especially  the king. Who is now lusting for his body. Shen Wei tried to cover himself up  with the blanket. But still his silhouette and curve is cleary can be seen at the thin blanket. Yezun gaze  at his beautiful face  and body, drolling and want him now.

   Guo widen his eyes, "It's  my lord!" He said to himself. "My king I leave him to you!" As the man bow and left. "Didi! Why did you kidnap  me?!" Yezun smirk and  went near beside him. "Gege! Your right your beautiful  as a woman! Let me taste you?!" Shen Wei  slapped  him. "Are you out of your mind?! Where twins! And sibling!" That made Yezun got furious  and pinned Shen Wei  on the floor. Making the blanket got off him revealing that pale, porcelain, delicious body of his.  Shen Wei  was exhausted  from the lovemaking he have with his husband and so tired  that he  can't  fight his didi.

   "Didi! Don't  do this were sibling!" But Yezun don't hinder his word and start kissing his body and licking it. "No!!! Ah Lan!!!" He cried for his husband. When suddenly  his little man appeared. Yezun was shocked and about to curse in discuss. When Guo hit  Yezun with  a vase. "Don't  touch my lord!!!" And was knocked  out. Guo help his lord up and  cover him with a blanket. "My lord let's  leave!"

   But as they  open the door Yezun's body guard block him. It's  the same hooded man that kidnap  Shen Wei.
Guo swallowed  hard. "Don't  worry  my lord! I'll protect  you!" But as the man swing his fist Guo was knockdown. "Guo!!!" Shen Wei  shout. The man now tried to approach  him. "Don't  come near me!!!" When suddenly  Monk Chu knock the man out with his fist. Beside him Yunlan run toward his wife.

   "Xiao Wei!!!" And start kissing and hugging him. When he notice the body of his wife became a flat chest and his hair became short while his face became a man but his still look stunning gorgeous.  Yunlan notice it's  pass twelve. "Xiao  Wei  your a male again!!!!" Shen Wei  looking at the mirror smile.

   "Ah Lan! I'm back to normal!!!" As both jump and hugged  one another. Yezun  and his men on the other hand was apprehend by the queen's royal body guards. "How could you do this to me! You discuss  me!!!" As she order his men to arrest them.

   "Wait! My wife you can't  do this to me?!!! I'm the king!!!" The queen smirk, "Ex king! Because I'm divorcing you!!!" She shout. "No!!!"