My First Job As A Sheriff

Upon hearing the news Zhuiji clench his fist. That thief his not yet satisfied he overthrown us! Got our sheriff on his palm hands?

    Now he got the sheriff's job! What is the king  thinking?!!!" Shout Zhuiji  as he throw something  on the wooden  table and startling his men. Cong Bo sweat. He really  want to get out of this gang but the king's command he can't  broke it. He will be a spy until they capture Zhuiji.

    Shen Wei  on the other hand assisting  Yunlan in his office work. Who yawn and almost fell asleep. Shen Wei  taping on the table to wake him up and continue to read all the complains of the people. While he gave him some papers to sign. Yunlan swallowed  hard as the papers almost as tall as him. "Don't  tell me all of this I must read?" Shen Wei  nod. "Don't  worry I'll help you!"  Shen Wei  grin as he saw Yunlan almost cried reading all of it.

   "Why they also complain of the dog of their neighbor?" Their cats! The garbage! And even their neighbors  wife! Who always gossip to all of them!" Suddenly  Da quing  came, "Sir! The shipment  of the  books and school supplies  are already in the public school." Suddenly  Yunlan got an idea.

   "Da quing  my friend! Do you like to be the sheriff?" He ask. That made Shen Wei's  eyes almost pop. "Zhao Yunlan! Are you escaping  your obligation to the people!" Both Yunlan and Da quing  sweat. "Yunlan! I think I will decline! Since I'm not good in reading that all!!!" And Da quing hurriedly  run. "No!!! I can't  believe  your my best friend!" He pout. But chuckled as he saw an angry wife.

   In a moment  Yunlan and Shen Wei  are in the hall listening to the complain of the people. Ordering them to give a solution to their problem. One of them a wife complain his husband is seeing the other woman whose also present there. The husband denied it making the other  woman angry and almost grab the husband. The wife defend his husband making it a cat fight.

   Da quing  and the other tried to stop them. Yunlan on the other hand is getting bored and took his bow and arrow and almost hit the husband in the middle of his pants who squeel. Making everyone shocked  as they stop what they're  doing. "My lord! What  are you doing?!" Cried the man. "Ah Lan?" Shen Wei  tried to stop him. Both women tried to protect the husband.

   "You! If you betray your wife again! I will hit that little birdy of yours! Understood!!!" The man nod. And the three left quickly making everyone sweat.  "Deputy Da quing! Call the next one! My arrow itching for a target!" Shen Wei  frown at him because the people are afraid to enter the hall. "Okay! I'm just kidding!" As Deputy  Da quing  took his bow and arrow. Making Yunlan grumble.

   "Ah Lan! Have patient!" Yunlan sink on the throne his sitting. "Tell me how can you can bare this everyday?" He grumble. "Welcome to my world!" Said Shen Wei  sarcastically. Added more your band of thief merry man." Yunlan suddenly  pulled Shen Wei  to sit on his lap. "I'm sorry! I done that because I must  protect my love once." While caressing his face. "I know! So bare the consequence!" As he was about to stand.

   Yunlan pulled him back and  kissed him passionately.  "Ah Lan  not here!" Shen Wei  shyly said and pushed  him lightly so he stand up again. But Yunlan won't  let him. "Let them see it I don't  care!" Shen Wei  still stand making Yunlan frown. And smirk. "I'll be leaving  for a while to check the things you need. So please don't  sneak out Sheriff Zhao Yunlan!" As he leave.

   Yunlan pout as he was left with stack of papers again. "Xiao.....Wei don't  leave  me here?"  Suddenly  someone  throw  a piece of paper at him from the window. It's  non other than Da quing.  "What is it?!" He ask. "We know where's Zhuiji hideout!" Yunlan smirk, "You know what to do! We must capture him!" As he leave a note to Shen Wei  and leave with his men.

   When Shen Wei  came back he was surprised  Yunlan was gone and he only left a note that he will come back immediately.  "Ah Lan!" Guo was the one that came, "Sir! What's  the matter?!" He panickly ask. "My husband escape!" Shen Wei crumpled the paper angrily.

   Yunlan on the other hand went to the forest to get Zhuiji and his men.  He brought Deputy Da quing  and his soldiers to take them. But Zhuiji  resist and they have a bloody fight. It's  been an hours until the fight is over still Zhuiji have escape.

    Back  to Shen Wei  whose fuming in anger and about to yell to Yunlan.  When he saw him wounded and bruises. "Where have you've been?!" He run toward him. And help him up in treating  his wounds and bruises. He notice they capture Zhuiji's  men. "So you attacked  them? And you didn't  tell me?!"

   He pinched hard the bruise on Yunlan's  arm. Yunlan yelp, "Don't  get angry my dear wife I only do my duty!"  But Shen Wei  frown, "Don't  dear wife me! What if you got hurt and I didn't  know anything?!" He pinched  hard his bruises again making Yunlan scream.

   Not far Guo is treating Da quing  wounded leg, "Your lord is really scary when his angry!" Guo smirk, "If I were you I won't  go in his bad side! You never seen him get angry he will throw something to your friend! Or even break his bone!" Da quing  sweat, "Poor Yunlan! He thought he married an angel not a dragon!" Hearing what Da quing  said to his master. Guo pressed  his hand hard on his wounded leg making Da quing shout.

   "Don't  bad mouth my master,  cat boy!" Shout Guo. "It's  Deputy Da quing  to you boy!" Guo pressed again on his wound making him shout again in agony. "You know you also look like your master!" But Chu monk interfere,  "Da quing! Guo is an angel! His a kind child!" Making Guo smirk while Da quing  sweat.