It's Not My Fault

After the nearly death of Yunlan. Just to catch Zhuiji  and his men. He really was determined  to have  a child with Shen Wei.

   But the only problem  is how? Yunlan look at his lovely wife sleeping beside him after that hot makeout. Caressing his cheeks and  kissing him softly.

   Zhuji on the other hand turned to witchcraft. He failed at everything  and now he turn to his old aunt for sorcerry. The witch smile pour this in his cup and he will be curse forever!" She smirk. "Will he die?! That theif!" He ask. "No! But much more! You told me his the new sheriff  of the town. Drinking this he will be embarrassed  to continue his job!" Making Zhuiji arched his brow.

   "Yes! If my boss see his unworthy  he will leave him forever! And we will have a new rebel force against the king. He triumphantly  said. As he went in town disguise as a beggar. While he inject the liquid into the apple. As he gone  to the sheriff house.

    Deputy Da quing  going in rounds this morning with his men. "Sang don't  let anybody in and guard our sheriff got me!" Sang nod and close the gate. After awhile  Zhuiji came carrying the curse apple. Can I meet the new sheriff sir? They say his nice and kind unlike the old sheriff." Sang take pity on the beggar and open the gate for him.

    Yunlan on the other hand was busy with some papers works assisting  him is Guo because Shen Wei  still sleeping in their room. "Guo can I ask you if you know any doctor than can make my wifey pregnant?" Guo almost lost his footing while walking toward him.

   "This man is so preposterous! First he seduce my lord then he took everthing from him as well his job! Then he wants him to be a woman?! How humiliating!" He said to himself.  "Sir my master is a man I know his more beautiful than any other  woman but still his a man sir! He can't  be pregnant!" He sternly said.

   Yunlan huft as he see Guo mocking  his word. "Sheriff! Someone  want to see  you!" Shout Sang. Yunlan attention went to the beggar. "You look familiar? Where did I see you?" Zhuiji sweat, "My lord I bare you a gift!" Yunlan took it and look at the apple, puzzled. "Oh...."  Zhuiji bow, "I know sir it's  just an apple this poor servant can only give to you!" He tried to look pitiful to Yunlan.

   Yunlan's  heart break becausd he know how to beg to people to give them some food. When Mayor Ou Yang took everthing from them. "Look! You can have the apple back! I want my people to treat me like an ordinary citizen.  You don't need to give me gifts!" As he tried to give it back to Zhuiji who also tried to give it back to him. "No my lord! I gave this to you! As my humble gift!" But Yunlan gave it back to him.

   "Don't  worry I don't  need it! I know how much you treasure this kind of gift you can eat it!" Said Yunlan back. While both parties tried to give the apple to one another. Shen Wei  snatched  it and ate  the apple. "Thank you for your generosity!" Zhuiji  became pale, "My......lord......no....!!!" Suddenly  Shen Wei  recognize him. "Zhuiji what happened  to you?!" He worriedly  said.

   "Uprehend him!!!" Shout Yunlan to Sang. But suddenly  Shen Wei  collapse  infront of them. "My wife! XIAO WEI!!!!"  He scream as he pick up his wife. His few men guarding them came rushing in even Da quing  whose just come back from his round. "What happened?!" He panickly  ask. "CALL THE DOCTOR QUICKLY!!!" Shout Yunlan. Da quing  run to the clinic.

   As Yunlan glared to the crying Zhuiji,  "My lord that fruit is not intended for you! Please forgive me!!!" Yunlan's  anger flared, "What have you done to my wife!!!" His other hand grabbed  Zhuiji's shirt,  "Sheriff have mercy!!!" He cried. "IF MY WIFE DOESN'T  WAKE UP I WANT YOUR LIFE AS WELL!!!" He shout. "Interrogate! Him! I want to know what he put inside that apple of his! If he doesn't  talk?! CUT OFF HIS FINGERS ONE BY ONE!!!"

   Zhuiji became frighten and shout have mercy as he was dragged  away by Yunlan's  men. The doctor check Shen Wei  and become worried. "Let's  take him to the hospital I want to make sure about my theory!"

   Moments later, Shen Wei  woke up to a crying Yunlan. "Xiao Wei!" Yunlan  hugged  him tightly. "Ah Lan? What's  the matter?" He suddenly  stop as he heard his voice. "Wait?!!! What happened  to my voice!" And saw his hair grow long. "No....no....no...." He suddenly  stand only to notice his clothes is loose and he have  curve like a woman. 

   He scream and tried to find his little me but it's  gone. Yunlan tried to calmed  him down. "No! Give me a mirror!" As he saw Guo and the others with  shocked face. "My lord?! What happened  to you?" He ask. Shen Wei throw something  to Guo in furious. "Just give me a damn mirror!!!" He scream. Guo scramble and gave a mirror to Shen Wei.

   "Wifey! Please don't  get shocked." Yunlan tried again to calmed him down. But as he took the mirror. He scream and faint. "XIAO WEI!!!" Yunlan took him into his arms and cried. "I'm not yet dead! My idiot husband!" Yunlan found out he woke up quickly. "Where is Zhuiji?! WHERE'S THAT SNAKE SUBORDINATE OF MINE!!!" Shen Wei shout.

   In a minute Zhuiji is choking  by Shen Wei  while screaming at the top of his lungs. Eventhough  his turned into a woman his strength is still a man in any minute he might kill him. Yunlan and Da quing  trying to stop him. So they might know the antidote.

   Lady Wang and Zhu Hong came when they heard what happened  to Shen Wei.  And they  were very shock seeing a beautiful woman choking  the life out of Zhuiji.

   "It can't  be?! Shen Wei!!!" Both shout.  Luckily  Da quing  lift out Zhuiji from the iron grip of Shen Wei.  As he want's  to kill him. Yunlan hold the struggling Shen Wei  into his arms. "Zhuiji! You better tell me the antidote or your boss here will kill you for real!"

   Zhuiji apologize  to Shen Wei  as he really don't know the antidote.  *BAG!" Shen Wei  hit him with a metal  ball on the head. It made Zhuiji faint. "WIFEY! STOP!!!" But as he felt  Shen Wei's  became softer and his delicious,  sweet scent lingers. He suddenly  got a naughty idea and lift Shen Wei up  like bag. "AH LAN ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! I'M NOT FINISHED  WITH ZHUIJI  YET!!!!" He scream. Yunlan ignored his words and tell to Da quing to informed  him if Zhuiji wake up.  As he will be busy in his room with his wife. Guo widen his eyes as he knows what will happen.

   "My lord needs me!"  But Da quing  stop him, "Don't  bother the newly wed couples would you?!" He glared making Guo sweat as well the others.