Don't Hurt My Little Time Bomb

Shen Wei is not please that Yunlan and his merry men made their quiet home their base against Zhuiji and his men.

And worst of all Lady Wang and Zhu Hong whose against their relationship are with them. Yunlan trying to calmed down his furious wifey whose gonna blast any moments soon. And not helping his sister whose always taunting Shen Wei that his not the right person for his perfect gege.

"Talk about the nerve! She's only guest here but she act like the queen!" Yunlan apologize non stop to Shen Wei why his mei mei acting like that. "She's just upset that I choose you over Lady Wang. Please understand her a little and don't worry I will talk to her!" He hug Shen Wei from behind and start nibbling his ears making him giggle as Yunlan carried him back to bed.

But as they were in the middle of the love making. Something explode making them jump in shocked. "What's that?!" Both wear back their clothes and run outside just to see Da quing with Sang completely mess up their cooking for the group. "Sorry we don't know how to cook! Since the ladies went to the river to take a bath!" Making Shen Wei frown.

In a minute Shen Wei is the one that cooking when the women came. Yunlan scolded them for leaving Da quing and Sang in cooking because the pot was destroyed. Lady Wang apologized but Zhu Hong add fuel to the heated argument as she say. "Why do they need to cook if his wife there to cook for them.

Yunlan got enough of his meimei's action and accidentally slapped her. Making her cry in anger as she run away. Lady Wang followed her. Yunlan was shocked as well his comrade. That it's the first time he lay a finger on his mei mei because of Shen Wei. Shen Wei calmed his husband down. While Da quing and Sang felt guilty for they're the one that burned the pot to ashes.

    When Zhu Hong came at the middle of the forest she accidentally  bump into Cong Bo. "What do we have here?!"
She was brought to Zhuiji who smile evily. "I heard from my spy that you hate Sheriff Shen Wei! What if I tell you that we can help to get rid of him for you!" He smirk.

    "I never believe  you!" That made Zhuiji  grabbed  her hair. "You vixen! You have no choice but to do what I say! We need our leader back while you your gege!" Zhu Hong went pale as she know Zhuiji have no good plan and it will hurt his gege dearly.

    In an hour Zhu Hong  walk back to the camp. Lady Wang is the first to greet her home with Sang. Yunlan want to run toward her but he tried to be tuft. He can't  let anyone belittle  his wife even his mei mei. Zhu Hong went to his gege to apologize and tell about Zhuiji plan when he saw Shen Wei  at his side.

    Her blood boil as she apologize  but tried to smile. As she went along on what Zhuiji's plan to get close  to Shen Wei  and trick his gege that his wife have another lover. And to forget about telling it to him. The spy whose  looking at the top of a tree was amuse that Zhu Hong is doing her job. Unknown  to him Da quing  notice the spy and where his  looking  at, Zhu Hong.

      Zhu Hong apologize  to Shen Wei  as she realized  what she's  doing is wrong. Shen Wei  quickly took her apology since his Yunlan's mei mei.

    Da quing  seeing the scene is unfolding, he must tell to Yunlan quickly that he should not trust Zhu Hong completely. And sign Sang that he saw something.

    "See! My mei mei is not so bad! She understand  us now." Said Yunlan  but still Shen Wei  didn't  trust her. He felt Zhu Hong is hiding something.

    During the night at the bed in their room,  Shen Wei  hold Yunlan tightly in his arms as if the latter will be gone. Yunlan chuckled on how possessive  his wife is. But he snuggle to his hold. Because Yunlan felt secure and relax to Shen Wei's embrace he quickly fell asleep. Making Shen Wei  irritated  because his still talking on what  future they will do.

   "Stupid husband! Why you left me awake here!" While caressing  his face he can't  help to smile. "Your handsome you know that? That's  why I fall for you easily  you sly fox!" And start kissing his cheek. "Where gonna have lots of kids then we can kick your merry men good bye!" He smirk. Yunlan on the other hand can't  help to smile in his dream.

    The next day, the men came out to hunt foods while the other tend the vegetable farm.  Before Yunlan and Da quing  left. Da quing  have already told him  of the hunch of Zhu Hong  and the spy of Zhuiji he saw from the tree. First Yunlan didn't  believe  him. But something inside of him is nagging  that he believe Da quing.

   "Maybe we need to wait. I want to know if it's  true." He hold Da quing  going hunting and waiting if his  hunch is true. They hide near the bushes, when he saw Zhu  Hong signal Zhuiji and few men  to come inside the cottage. "I can't  believe  she done that!" Yunlan became  angry.

   Inside the cottage Shen Wei  was surprised  on what Zhuiji is doing inside his  house? Shen Wei  about to shout. When he was shut up by his hands of one of the men of Zhuiji, "Please! Sheriff  come with us! We need a leader for rebelling to King Yezun!"

    Suddenly  a banging came at the door. "XIAO WEI!!!OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Zhu Hong became pale, "Why is gege  already here?!" Zhuiji smirk, "Zhu Hong you know what to do?!"

   In a minute Zhu Hong open the door, "Gege hurry! I saw Wei ge with another man!" Zhu Hong notice his gege is a bit angry at her. And saw the unconcious Shen Wei  is half naked  with another  man on their bed. Yunlan pulled the man off his wife and almost  knock him down if he didn't  escape his grip.

   Da quing  and the others hunt the man down to the forest. Zhu Hong about to tell him of Shen Wei  betrayal  when Yunlan shout  to her to get out. Zhu Hong was speechless. "I know you talk to Zhuiji but I cannot believe  you let him do this to my wife! Leave my house I don't  want to see your face!" He shoved her out and close the door.