A New Title A New Life

Everyone  was shocked  hearing about the news that Yunlan would be the new sheriff  and would be living in the old house of Shen Wei.

    They all look back at him if he have something  to say. Shen Wei  just went silent, "Yunlan this is no good!" Da quing  pulled his friend farther away from them as he speak on what they found out about Zhuiji.

   If Zhuiji  find out about this they will make  a rebellion gang like us and in the name of Shen Wei  weather he likes it or not! That what Cong Bo said to us!" That made  Yunlan widen his eyes. "And luckily  that night they never came to the party to stir up some trouble because their so many guards there!"

    Yunlan think, "Deputy  Da quing  I think I need an assistant  in the town would you come with me? With our men!" Da quing's eyes sparkle, "Deputy?! Me?!!!" Yunlan pat his shoulder,  "Why not! Since  your my best friends and right hand man! And thanks for taking care of my naughty mei mei and Lady Wang. Since she lost everything  I can't  send her off to anyone! She was once a part of my life but now she's just a good friend.

   I want to marry her off to someone  she really love! Until then she and my mei mei  would be living in our new compound in town just like you and my men! Please  take care of them! Including my mei mei eventhough  she done something  horrific to my wife! She is still my mei mei but  I don't  want to see her for awhile please take care of her!" As he bow to his friend. "No need to do that! You know I'm just happy helping you up! Were not just friends! But brothers!"

    Meanwhile  Shen Wei  still shocked on what his didi declared. Yunlan will be replacing him to be the sheriff. When suddenly  two warm hands enveloped   and pulled him to his embrace. While Yunlan's  head snuggle to Shen Wei's  neck. "Can you be my official adviser when I became the sheriff of Dragon Town?"  He smile while batting  his eyes on him. "An adviser? Why me? You know I'm once the bad sheriff?" He mockingly said.

   Yunlan felt his wife's  anger. He comfort him by kissing his neck. "Don't look down on yourself! I told you the past is past. And your well educated and experienced in politics better than me! I might make the wrong move when dealing with the other rich, snobbish people there! They irks me! Please!"

    Shen Wei  smile when his husband turned  him around and making a lost puppy look  and pouting cutely at him. He sigh, "What will you do without me?" Yunlan smile and peck his lips. "Is that a yes?" Shen Wei  nod. As Yunlan pulled and lift him high up. "Ah Lan! Stop it! Put me down!" But as Yunlan release him he start kissing his lips and embracing him tightly. "I'll go crazy with out  you!" That made Shen Wei  chuckled.

    The next morning they arrive at the town people look  at them like they celebrities.  But frown when they  saw Shen Wei.  "What's  that bad sheriff doing here?!!!" They start whispering  and murmuring.  "People please! Since the king appointed me to be the sheriff! You can give me all of your complain and I will attend them!" Yunlan announce. Everyone cheered and clapped.  "But since I'm the new sheriff please treat me equally  with respect as well my wife!" Everyone mumered, "Sheriff Shen Wei  is your wife?! But his a man!" One of the passerby said.

    "Yes he is! But the king married him to me and I love him! Please respect him as well you respect me!" As Yunlan bow to the people. The people cheered and clapped.  As they say yes. Shen Wei  was amaze on how Yunlan easily won the people's  heart.

    In a minute as they  were bringing their stuff inside the house. Shen Wei  notice Lady Wang  and Zhu Hong will be living in another house with Da quing. "Why did you bring them here! I still haven't  forgiven your mei mei!" Yunlan hugged his wife. "Forgive me! I can't  let them live in the forest  alone! Since they're  woman and Zhu Hong still my mei mei." Shen Wei  look  worried.

    "I promise you they won't  set foot in our house! I told that to Da quing so rest assured they won't  cause any trouble!" Shen Wei  just lean his head to Yunlan's  chest. "Promise?" Yunlan lift his chin to look into Shen Wei's beautiful  face. "I promise!" And kiss the tip of his nose. "Why not let's  make hundred of babies! So we can fill your old house with happiness." Shen Wei  widen his eyes and went red. "You know I'm a guy I can't  bear a child."

    Yunlan face suddenly  went near him, making Shen Wei smell his scent. "Will try and try until we succeed!" Shen Wei  swallowed  hard as he think his behind will be sore if Yunlan always takes him. But it also  excite him having a romantic, hot make out by his husband  to him.

   They didn't  notice  Da quing  heard it, "Not again!" As his helping him carrying few things inside the house. He signal his merry men to leave.  Making some of them chuckled as they know what will happen.  Da quing  quickly leave as well and lock the door.

   Yunlan hearing the click of door knob quickly grabbed  his wife and start kissing him up. Shen Wei  breathlessly said, "Bed....bed not here!" Yunlan smirk and carried Shen Wei  toward  their bedroom and laid him there as he jump upon him. The dust quickly rose up and scattering  everywhere  making  Shen Wei  laugh.

    "We still needed to clean this up!" But Yunlan didn't  hid his words and still continue  to take of his shirt and pants. And started kissing and licking  Shen Wei's  bare body as he help  him up taking off his clothes as well. As they make love on the dusty bed. "Aaaaah.....Lan!" Shen Wei  moan echo throughout  the room.