Caught Like A Fish Out Of Water

Lady Wang was bored waiting for Yunlan so he ask Sang to accompany him in the forest to look for him.

   Sang disagree  as their leader told them to keep out of the forest for a while.  Because Zhuiji  and his men might find them. But Lady Wang begged him.

    Yunlan about to leave when Shen Wei embrace him from behind. "Don't  be angry at me!" While leaning his head from Yunlan's  back. "It will also benefit  you I promise!" Yunlan suddenly  took his hands. "I will save you  no matter what! That's  my promise to you!" Making Shen Wei  look puzzled.  "What?!" As Yunlan pulled him for a kiss and left.

   Da quing  came to the cabin just to see
Zhu Hong all alone in the cabin. "Where's  Lady Wang?!" Zhu Hong pointed to him that she needs some fresh air and she's  with Sang in the forest. "Stupid! Our leader said never to go to the forest  as he called his other merry man to find Lady Wang and Sang.

    Meanwhile  Zhuiji and his men trying to find the hide out of Yunlan when they notice a young woman picking up a rabbit. "Lady Wang!" He called the girl. The girl got frighten  and scream when he snatched  her arm. "Your not her!" And shoved  her  away.

   Lady Wang on the other hand heard the scream of the woman. She tried going there but Sang block her way. "No! You can't!" And pulled  her back to the forest. Only to meet up with Zhuiji's  men.

    When Yunlan came  back everyone was panicking, "What happened?!" He ask. "Lady Wang is been captured!!!" Cried  Zhu Hong making Yunlan shocked. Then his plan must take place now in order to rescue Lady Wang and Shen Wei's  fate.

    Shen Wei  was so happy  Zhuiji caught Lady Wang back plus a bonus one of the merry man  of Yunlan. "Please let him  go! He have nothing  to do with the kidnapping! It is I who voluntary to leave!" Mayor Ou Yang tried to stop her daughter  to telling it to the sheriff. "Wang no!!!" Shen Wei  look puzzled  to him.

   "I don't  love you! I love Zhao Yunlan!" That made Sheriff Shen Wei  gritted  his teeth in anger and slapped  Lady Wang. "Have mercy Sheriff Shen Wei!" Begged Mayor Ou Yang, as he embrace his daughter for protection.  "Eventhough you don't  love me the wedding  will still take place! Do you hear me! If not that man will loose his life!" That made Lady Wang's  eyes widen in shock. As she cried  hard on his father's  arms.

    Shen Wei  command Zhuiji  to guard Lady Wang carefully for tomorrow  the wedding will begin. Zhuiji  bow and lead Lady Wang and his father to another room. While Shen Wei  sit at his couch thinking of a way to capture the thief Zhao Yunlan and his merry man.  Guo gave him a drink to calmed  him down. "Guo! Tomorrow  I  want an archery  contest to be prepared! So we can catch the thief Zhao Yunlan! Do you hear me?" Guo nod and left to prepare the contest.

    "Zhao Yunlan! Tomorrow  you'll gonna be mine!" As he smirk. Meanwhile  Yunlan also preparing  something  to take down Sheriff Shen Wei.  When monk Chu came with a hooded man. "Sir! His here as you command. "Welcom sir! I hope you will enjoy our ride tomorrow!" The hooded man nod and smile, "Yes indeed I will!"

    Next day everyone is preparing for the wedding. Da quing  came wearing a maid uniform with a mask and a veil on his head. Walking toward the room  of Lady Wang. Cong Bo  one of Shen Wei's men blocked  him. "Hey! Cutey! After this event can I invite you to my cabin?" As he wink to Da quing who sweat. But still he put up some courage  and make her voice sweet as an angel. "No way you varmint!" As he hit him lightly on the  chest and pass him by.

    The other guards laugh at Cong Bo, "I think she doesn't  like you!" One of them said. "Ha! She will! After we get our promotion I will buy her many gifts!"

    The crying Lady Wang was startled  seeing Da quing.  "Don't  worry about the wedding! Yunlan will rescue you!" And tell her about the plan. Lady Wang nod, "What about Sang?" She ask. "We will rescue him while all people are busy in the tournament!"

    Back to Shen Wei  whose preparing for the wedding, as he look at himself at the mirror he felt nervous.  "Something  is not right?" As he called Guo to double the guards.

   When the trumpet blew and the music played. Sheriff Shen Wei  and Lady Wang  wearing her long white flowerly gown walk  toward the  throne as they sitted. The wedding will begin after the archery contest. Twenty hooded archers are ready to fight in the tournament. One of them is Zhao Yunlan that Shen Wei  didn't  notice.

   While they're  having fun in the celebration,  one by one Shen Wei's  men are being knock down and replace  with their own merry men. Until Zhuiji  and Guo are  the only one left. "Hey! I didn't  recognize you? Are you new here?" Guo ask as he bump into monk Chu, "I'm the priest here son I'll be marrying Sheriff Shen Wei  and Lady Wang." Guo look at his clothes, "Sorry sir but your clothes is not good!" As he lead him to a dressing room to give him a new clothes perfect for the wedding  monk Chu can breath again after Guo left. "I thought he caught me!"

   Meanwhile  at the archery contest, Yunlan is winning every test they gave him, making Shen  Wei  suspicious grew as he called Guo to ready their men. When Yunlan won the people and guests cheer for him.

   Sheriff Shen Wei  called him up to give him the prize. As Yunlan unveil his hood Shen Wei  was shocked. "Ah Lan!!!" It slipped  off his tongue making Lady Wang suspicious  came true as her eyes widen. "Xiao Wei! I told you I'll rescue you!" As he smirk.