Confusion

Izuku stood, his fists tense as he scanned his surroundings. He couldnt see any way out of it without Toga somehow being hurt, especially with that damned gun held to her head.

"Time's a ticking bomb Glitch." He glared, red sparks flaring in his eyes for a second as Katashi grinned. "What're you going to do?"

Katashi's hand tightened around the blonde girls throat, causing her to grimace.

"You're a coward." Himiko hissed tensely.

"Me? Hardly so. Its your boyfriend thats standing there doing nothing." Katashi teased.

Izuku had to make a choice, and he had to make one quick. Himiko's life was on the line, and he was not going to lose the only thing keeping him tethered to reality.

"Fine." He snapped, throwing his hands over his shoulders. Katashi smiled, his cheeks burning at the sensation.

"Fine, what?" Katashi asked.

"Take me in. Kill me, do something. Just let Virus go." Izuku growled. Katashi chuckled, his grip tightening again.

"If I were to let go of her itd be so her dead body hits the floor." He retorted. Izuku gritted his teeth, keeping his eyes trained on Himiko's golden eyes.

Izuku tore his gaze from her, staring the man down.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you care for her. You love her, so much! You love her stupidly, villians like yourself don't deserve love." Katashi growled, pressing the gun harder into Himiko's temple. "I'm here to make sure you remember that. Make sure you know you aren't unstoppable."

"Then you have the wrong person." Izuku said quickly, his heart dropping to his stomach when he realized what he was about to do. "You honestly think I gave a damn about her?"

Katashi hesitated, looking at Himiko, who also looked torn. He looked back and saw no deception on the boys face, which confused him. He was a good reader. A great one, he could read people like an open book. Then how did it seem like this boy wasn't lying?

"What?" Katashi asked, his voice low. Izuku rolled his eyes, dropping his hands to his waist. He looked at Katashi, not daring to look at the golden eyes burning with betrayal and hurt.

"I don't care about her. I never have." He continued, brushing a hand through his hair nonchalantly. It was too easy for him to say these things. Too easy for him to stand as though his heart wasn't screaming at every seathing word.

"Then why tear that boy apart? The one that wasn't your target." Katashi asked, his hand by Himiko's temple slacking slightly.

Strike One

"To get her to trust me. Come on Katashi, I'm an assassin. I don't let love into my life, you know that. She was and is my ultimate target. She's the only one I've ever really wanted to kill. Look at her! She's disgusting! Who would love her? Surely not you Katashi, and you must have mistaken me for a fool if you think I did."

Katashi frowned, his hands slacking.

Strike Two

"Prove it." He said. Izuku smiled, his eyes harsh and calculating as he looked at Himiko. The look in her eyes hit him like a freight train, she was hurt, torn apart and stepped all over by his words. It had always been them against the world, and he hoped shed forgive him for all he had to say.

"Just tell me how." Izuku muttered. Joy glinted in Katashi's eyes, Izuku ignoring his urge to scream. Katashi thrusted his arm back, slamming rhe blondes head into the wall. She crumpled to the floor, staring at Izuku with wide eyes.

"Kill her." Katashi answered, holding out his gun. Izuku pushed all the pain, the fear from his mind, focusing on the cold and strong hatred that laced his veins.

Strike Three

He delicately took the gun from Katashi's hands.

He stood above the blonde, smiling menacingly as he twirled the gun in his hand, getting used to the weight for a moment.

"I hate you." The words burned through Izuku like fire, the rage in his heart softening as the whisper came from Himiko's lips. She pressed her body back into the white wall, tears streaming from her face in frustration.

Her eyes glowed with rage, hatred, disappointment. With fear and betrayal, all for the viridian eyed boy in front of her.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" The girl screamed, her exhausted, broken hands beating against the ground in fury. "You're a traitor Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku stiffened, knowing Katashi knew his full name now.

Not that it mattered, there wouldnt be much left of Katashi after he was done.

He knew it was a ruse, but he knew she didnt know. She was terrified of him, screaming in fury and heartbreak as she hissed his name, venom lacing her voice. She cried like him staring at her was poison, her body shaking as she tried to back as far away from him as she could.

"You are nothing but a traitor. A blood thirsty, hateful, arrogant traitor! I knew I never should have trusted you!" The words burned like a cobra bite, dark spots dancing in his eyes.

"Are you done?" He asked softly, his voice lack of any emotion he was feeling. She stiffened on her spot, and Izuku saw Katashi shift excitedly on his feet.

"Yeah, I'm done." She hissed, finally looking up at him. Her eyes were confident, defiance burning through them. This was his punishment, if she were to die by his hand, he'd see her fight through it all. Because she knew deep down, he loved her determination.

And itd kill him inside to see that determination slowly leave her eyes.

Izuku hummed, raising the gun to the center of her forehead. He almost broke as a last tear fell down her cheek, a silent plea for her to live.

"I can't believe I ever loved you." She hissed. Izuku trembled, closing his eyes. His heart shattered at the defeat in her voice and he breathed in, opening his eyes once more.

The glowing red bled through the dark green, shifting and burning through his eyes in the dark.

Before anyone in the room could cipher what happened to his eyes, he pulled the trigger, a gunshot echoing as the body fell to the ground.

I am so so sorry for taking so long, I went a really long time off medias and things got hectic at home. I kind of forgot about this book to be honest. I'll try to update smoothly again, promise.

On a seperate note, I think my writing got better maybe. I dont know, tell me what you think in the comments please.