The Start

Aizawa was talking to the wild wild pussy cats at the summer camp. The class was still in the forest, even though they were supposed to be back around an hour ago. He wasnt too worried, Pixie Bob and Mandalay could make sure that the students werent being attacked by anything other then the monsters they made.

UA had added to the security around the school after the USJ attack, and nobody except the staff at UA had known about the summer camp, the only ones knowing the exact location being Vlad King, Nezu, the wild wild pussy cats, All Might, and Aizawa himself.

The students were up to their normal selves on the ride here, except Bakugo. After the USJ incident he had been much quieter, he never insulted others, and he seemed to be keeping to himself more then he used to. Most of the class was traumatized after seeing the death of their classmate Mineta, and they all had to go to a councelor. The councelor then chose who was needed to stay if the trauma was bad enough. The students that stayed was Bakugo, for some reason one of the villians had scared him to the point that he refused to talk about him. He wouldn't even say who the villian was. Another was Todoroki, but he stayed because the councelor saw some weird emotion in him, apparently Todoroki wasnt as okay as he made it seem.

Uraraka was seen on her phone alot lately, but she said her family was just worried that another attack would happen, and so they puahed it away as simple overprotectiveness.

And that was their worst factor... They would soon see their huge mistake, but not before it was far too late...

-Back at the league's hideout-

Izuku was playing catch with Toga to pass the time, of course, they were using one of her throwing knives, but thats besides the point.

Shigaraki suddenly jumped up, and looked at the monitor hanging by the wall with excitement.

"Master! Our spy has sent her location! They are in the beast forest!" Shigaraki said, before turning back to Izuku. "Now that we know where they are, are you going to explain what you know?"

Izuku stopped playing with Himiko, to turn back to Shigaraki.

"Yes. The four most strong, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Katsuki, and Kirishima are the ones we need to watch out for, like I said before." He said, everyone stopping what they were doing to listen, in case this information would be important. "You need to get Tokoyami to go out of control, put him in complete darkness. When in complete darkness, he wont be able to control his quirk and will go rogue, likely attacking anything and everything in his way. We could use this to our advantage, get him to attack his fellow classmates. However, try to keep him away from those like Todoroki and Katsuki, because they will use the brightness of their quirk to weaken his quirk and get him back into control."

"What if we cant stop him from running into those with a brighter quirk?" Dabi said, looking at him closely.

"If that happens, Im going to need one of you, pregerably Dabi, as your quirk is bright, or Mr. Compress, to get him out of the way. With his weakness being light, hes gotten too attached to his quirk and will not know how to defend himself without it. And if Mr. Compress were to get him, then he would completely be out of our way, as he would become one of your marbles." He said, pointing at Mr. Compress and Dabi when he spoke of them.

"What about the other three?" Shigaraki said calmly.

"Katsuki, or better known as Bakugo. His weakness is his personality. I wouldnt try to attack Kirishima without him being out of the way, likewise with Bakugo. Those two go hand in hand, they are protective of each other. However, if they are not together, then wait until Bakugo is alone. He is extremely arrogant, but he is smart. You will have to surprise him, if he knows your there you will more then like not be able to do anything. I personally say kidnap him. It would get him out of the way, and with his personality and smart strategy, he would be a valuable asset. " Izuku said, writing things down as he goes, and passing them throughout the league.

"Kirishima is very bold, and if he knows they are being attacked he will be right in the middle of things. His weakness is that he believes in Crimson Riots words as if they were law. Hes all about manliness, if something isnt manly, he fights against it. Also, his stamina. His quirk hardens his body and often times may get him tired if he uses it too long, but I think he will be busy. Last I heard he wont be an issue since he failed something and he will be stuck in an extra building." Izuku said, before stopping to think.

"Todoroki is another issue. Hes very mysterious, the only known weakness I have of him is his fire side. He refuses to use it for some reason, Dabi, I want you to deal with him if he becomes too big of an issue. You are a fire user, while he mainly uses his ice, so you should be natural opposites. However, if he does use his fire, yours is still stronger then his so it shouldnt be an issue. But only deal with him if someone else absolutely cannot." Izuku said, looking at Dabi as he stiffened. He nodded hesitantly, before going back to his normally calm self. Izuku would have a talk with him later.

"Is there anything else we should add to the plan? Before I make final decisions of course. This info is needed." Shigaraki said.

"Let me and Himiko worry abour our spy, we will make it so she is not suspected, and we can keep anyone who is working with her out of your way." Izuku said, looking up at the screen.

"Very well, Tomura. Start to finalize these plans, you leave out tomorrow, but keep Glitch's words in mind, he speaks wisely." A voice from the monitor said. Shugaraki nodded, before getting up from his barstool and walking elsewhere.

-2 days later-

They stood in the forest of the students camp. Shigaraki had told them the plan yesterday, and they were going to start the attack soon. They had been here since yesterday making sure everyone knew what to do.

"Alright Kurogiri, send them to their spots." Shigaraki said, moving away from the ledge. Kurogiri nodded and made gates for each person to go through. When Izuku and Himiko went through, they found themselves in a dark part of the forest.