A nightmare?

Darkness crowded over Himiko.. She could see three silhouettes, all tall and looking like men.

One leaned down next to her when he noticed she was awake, and he seemed excited.

"Ah, Virus.. How are you? I am sorry that we have to have you like this, but we need your little boyfriend.." He said. His voice sounded familiar, and he smelled like sage and fresh mint, with a hint of blood. It was Katashi.

She tried pulling at her wrists, but they were chained tightly to the ground. A light turned on and she squinted at the brightness, before slowly growing accustomed to it.

Katashi held up a small spider like hairpin, and her heart froze.

It was the pin Izuku had given her, the one he could use to heal and track her.

"Gave Hatano a nasty bite when we took it off you, electrocuted the shit out of him. But guess Izuku cant use it to heal you when we're finished." Another man said from behind Katashi.

Suddenly the door burst open, and Izuku raced in, his eyes bright red in color, showing cruelness and lethal hatred.

This one is smaller, but it was more a little interesting thing to show you all! Sorry for not posting in so long!

Also, the next chapter will go back a bit and show you just how Izuku found Himiko and all that fun stuff!! Think of this as a blast to the future, instead of a blast to the past!!