Izuku's Surprise

They sat at the hideout. Katsuki wasnt showing any change in opinion, and Shigaraki was starting to get annoyed.

"Shigaraki, may I try something?" Izuku said, looking at Katsuki calmly.

"Do not kill him." Shigaraki said, backing up slightly.

Izuku walked up to Katsuki, and he stiffened, looking up quickly to glare at his former friend.

"What the hell do you want Deku?!" He yelled. Izuku hissed, before punching him in the face.

"Do not call me that! " Izuku said, backing up from Katsuki a small bit.

The explosive student looked up at him with shock over his face, he looked confused as well.

"What happened to you?" He said calmly. Looking at Izuku with some guilt clashing in his normally angry face.

"Oh my, that was a quick turn of feeling. Since when do you care Bakugo?" He said, smirking slightly.

"Thats not right. It doesnt sound right. Thats not my name." Katsuki said, looking down.

"No? Well. Deku isnt my name either. But you never seemed to understand that. What will your class think when they hear what you did to me? What will your precious Eijirou think?" He smiled when the boy flinched. He looked up quickly, glaring at him.

"Dont you dare bring Kirishima into this Deku!" Bakugo said.

Izuku growled, before lunging forward and pressing his knife against Bakugo's throat.

"Call me that again and I will carve out your vocal cords!" Izuku hissed, pressing on the knife lightly. Shigaraki went to move forward, before they heard a knock on their door.

"Kamino pizza delivery!" A voice said.

Everyone in the room looked at it confused, before the wall blew open, All Might smashing threw.

"Do not fear for I am here!" All Might said. The villians were quickly caged by Kamui woods, with Kurogiri knocked out by Edge Shot.

Suddenly black goo fell from Izuku's mouth, and he couldnt breathe. All Might turned to him quickly, and tried to grab him, but before he could, the world went black.

When Izuku could breathe and see again, he was in a small clearing. The other villians slowly started appearing with black goo as well, and even Katsuki appeared. He appeared without his restraints, and lunged at Izuku. The other villians moved to stop him, but the large shadow held up a hand, and they all stopped.

"Let them fight. See if Glitch is worth our time." He said.

Katsuki punched Izuku in the face, before jumping off him when Izuku tried to attack him. They stood at each other, before Izuku pulled out a small staff.

Izuku lunged at Katsuki, grabbing his neck and holding on tight. Katsuki struggled to breathe, and he made an explosion in Izuku's face. Izuku hissed and loosened his grip, but instead dug his nails in Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki rolled forward, and Izuku dropped his weight, before Katsuki flew backwards, getting smacked in the face with his staff.

Time slowed around Izuku, and his eyes glowed a bright toxic green. He threw himself at Katsuki once more, this time holding a rope in his hands. He wrapped it around Katsuki's hands, rebinding him, before he went over Katsuki's head. He pulled Katsuki's arms with him, dislocating his arm.

He pulled out a knife, before stabbing his old friend in the opposite arm, then he let go and backed up, time resuming its pace.

Katsuki slowly got up, wincing in pain. He looked over at Izuku, and shot a huge explosion towards him, before laughing loudly.

"Hows that for you?! Huh Deku?! Bet you cant just walk out of that one!" He was glaring at the smoke, daring the young boy to walk out. As the smoke cleared, he suddenly saw something that frightened him.

Izuku stood in the smoke, completely uninjured. The smoke billowed around him, and his eyes were glowing a bright blood red, instead of toxic green.

Suddenly, Bakugo crippled over in pain, screaming as loud as he could. His dislocated arm started bleeding, and smoke started coming off of it.

Then a large ice path sped their way, and Izuku jumped to the side. He pressed a different button on the staff he held, and the place he was standing a moment before exploded, shattering the ice and throwing the people using it to the ground. He started laughing, before walking over to Bakugo. He pulled a small, unnoticable bug from off of him, and Bakugo immediately stopped screaming. Bakugo looked up at Izuku, and was met with a harsh kick to the face. He fell backwards, unconcious.

"My name, is not, and will never be. Deku." He said, glaring at everyone in the vicinity, including the other villians. The bug in his hand pulsed red, before it dissapeared into his staff, and his eyes returned to their normal emerald green.