Insects of Villainy

This is more of an informative chapter

It was the day after the capture of All for One. We all know how it went, and now, everyone was waiting for an explanation on Izuku's fight with Bakugo. They had gathered around him, berading him with questions, until finally he screamed loudly for everyone to shut up.

Everyone moved back to their seats, and loomed back at Izuku. He stood on top of the chair he was previously sitting on, and pulled out his staff.

Pressing a button, around five small bugs came out of it, and well as a small butterfly, and a bright red beetle.

"My staff is not as simple as you may think. I designed it myself. The bugs that come out of it can distribute a poison in your body that causes immense pain and hallucinations if left long enough. And the butterfly is like a small camera, except it acts exactly as a normal butterfly would. The beetle is an explosive. They are all small weapons, all of my weapons have some kind of special weapon hidden inside them." Izuku said, the butterfly flying around the room. "I can choose when and where the bugs distribute their poison." Shigaraki stood up from his chair, and walked to where the butterfly was, grabbing it delicatly between two of his fingers. He looked at it calmly, before smiling at Izuku.

"How many of these insects do you have? And how many different kinds?" Shigaraki said. Izuku smiled, and jumped down from his chair. He walked over to Himiko, and pointed at a small spider clip in her hair. She frowned at him in confusion, before taking it off and handing it to him.

"I gave this to Himiko a couple months ago, when I first made the weapons. This one is what I call healing over protective electrical spy. Or hopes. I have five of these ones, they are the most powerful ones I have made so far. They have a tracking system connected to them and when their user is injured, they inject a fluid healing factor into the veins to speed up the healing proccess. They also notify me whenever their user is in danger, and can electrocute anyone who forcefully takes it off of their user. They have a built in microphone that can record and transmit conversations to me. Although I dont use it often, Hopes is my ultimate protection unit." As he fi sihed his explanation, Himiko stared at the small hair clip in wonder.

"And what about the others?" Shigaraki said, looking carefully at the butterfly in his hands.

"The bugs produce a natural specially created serum I made, that slowly destroys the muscle or material of whatever body part it is on. As soon as the bug is off of the body however, the pain stops. It also has a tracking system in it, and the poison is connected to a button on my staff, which starts the pain process. It also attacks senses to cause more fear, which is why it can cause hallucinations if keft for too long." He said, nlbefore looking at the butterfly. "The butterfly has multiple built in sensors around its body, causing it to be able to act as though it has its own mins. It has multiple hidden cameras around its body, and it has a few scales on its wings which will minorly electrocute someone if I so order it to."

Shigaraki paused, before quickly letting the butterfly fly away again. He walked over to Izuku, and pointed at the bright red bug on his arm, it was slowly crawling up to his shoulder.

"And this one?" He asked, poking it.

"Its an explosive. Its the simplest one of my creations. Its basically just a small bomb, which I can detonate at any time using another button on my staff. It also has a small tracking device in it, so i know exactly where it is when I detonate it." He said with a slight shrug.