Stand Off

Dabi looked at Shigaraki calmly, waiting for his attention. When Shigaraki looked at him, he tilted his head towards the young boy that was directing them. They were walking through a dark hallway, but Izuku was silent and surrounded by his own thoughts. Shigaraki frowned before he nodded, catching up to Izuku.

"Izuku, we can't help if you don't tell us how." He looked down at the shorter boy sadly. Izuku took in a deep breath and straightened, tilting his head upward slightly to think. He came to a stop in the hallway, everyone else stopping as well.

"I don't know what to tell you." Izuku finally said. His voice was quiet and he looked at Shigaraki through the corner of his eye.

"What do you mean?" Dabi spoke up as he walked closer. Izuku sighed and looked at the ground, shaking his head. "Izuku we're like a family, we won't judge you if you need help. All you need to do is ask."

Uraraka and Kurogiri nodded silently behind them, Twice and Compress staying still.

"I don't know how you can help. I'm not used to working with anyone besides Himiko, and even then its more of me making the plan and babysitting her while she has fun." Izuku spoke quickly before he continued walking, leaving the others standing still for a few minutes. The others looked between themselves before jogging to catch up.

Izuku stopped by a door and opened his staff, letting a butterfly loose. The butterfly flew threw the bottom of the door and he opened the camera to see what was inside. He could vaguely hear voices through the door, but the room was too dark for the butterfly to see anything.

"Guess Izuku can't use it to heal you when we're done with you." Izuku heard someone say. His eyes widened and he pulled out the staff, looking for Hopes' signal. It didn't appear, and he glanced over to the rest of the league with a frown.

His eyes glowed a bright red and he pushed away from the door, putting away the staff and grabbing a small knife. He raised his foot and kicked the door open, walking in and looking around at the men in the room. Each of them had guns in their hand, but they weren't currently using their quirks.

The air was chilly and Himiko was chained down, staring at something on the floor with wide eyes.

"Let her go." Izuku growled. Katashi chuckled but he didn't move.

"Well hello Glitch. You got here pretty early, it's only been 36 hours. Did you get some help?" Katashi asked. He looked at the two men behind him and walked backwards.

"What? You're sending your minions after me Katashi?" Izuku smiled and stood lazily, holding the knife in his hand and staring at the girl behind the three men.

"Of course, Hatano, Suzuki, kill him for me." Katashi walked to Himiko and leaned down next to her while the other two walked towards Izuku.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Himiko mumbled. Izuku looked away from her at the two men coming his way and he smiled.

He ran forward and underneath their arms. He spun around on his foot before they could react, slamming the knife into the shorter ones shoulder blade. Hatano screeched in pain and reached his hand back to grab Izuku's wrist, holding it tightly and looking at his partner. Suzuki hit Izuku over the head with the barrel of his gun. Izuku flinched and pulled the knife away from Hatano, sliding on his foot and backing away from the duo.

"I don't have time for you." Izuku growled. Blue flames erupted frim the doorway and the two boys turned in shock to see the rest of the league standing there. They finally activated their quirks, but Izuku didn't stay around to see what they were.

He ran to where Himiko and Katashi previously were, but seeing them missing, he looked around for a door.

-

Himiko tried to bite the hand covering her face, but Katashi jerked his hand away quickly and glared at her.

"Hatano and Suzuki are going to kill your little boyfriend, and then I get to kill you in the worst way possible. I'll make sure your in the most pain you've ever felt." Katashi growled. Himiko stared at him for a few seconds before she let out a blood curdling scream. The scream echoed around wherever they were and she hoped Izuku had heard it.

Katashi flinched at the pitch and covered his left ear as it rang. Himiko stood up awkwardly and tried to run, but stumbled since she couldn't use her hands. Katashi caught up to her quickly and slammed her against the wall beside her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? You think you can just run away after what you did?" He growled.

Katashi looked around when he heard footsteps. He grabbed Himiko's neck and pulled her in front of him, pulling out his gun.

Izuku rounded the dark corner and stared at the scene in front of him, hatred blazing through his eyes.

"It was real stupid of you to think you could get away with this." He looked between Katashi and Himiko.

"I'll get away with it." Katashi mumbled. He raised the gun to Himiko's temple and grinned, leaving the younger boy with his thoughts running as he figured out how to stop this.