Red Iris

Just a quick warning, this gets creepy. And maybe uncomfy for some people.. I'll give you a warning when that specific time comes.

Izuku sat on the roof of a grocery store with his legs crossed. He tapped at his keyboard quietly, whispering to himself in frustration.

"Who is she?" Kirishima spoke up suddenly from a few feet away. Izuku looked up at him and frowned before looking back down at the keyboard and continuing his tapping. Suddenly the computer flashed to a strange picture. Izuku grinned wickedly and opened up a different tab, downloading data through the flashdrive and sifting through it to look for the villians page.

The heroes usually kept their information on gangs and everything in one place, so it wasn't very difficult to find. A dark butterfly flew around his head before flying away, and Izuku frowned before pulling out his staff. He pulled up with camera and looked at what the butterfly had found.

Lightning was walking towards the building, looking around and trying to find them. Izuku turned to look at Kirishima. Kirishima shuffled backwards when Izuku walked to him.

Izuku huffed and turned away before pulling out his staff and pressing a button. The bug on Kirishima's neck made a weird sound and Kirishima froze, his eyes flickering to his shoulder in fear. The bug started moving and crawled off of him, going back to the staff.

"Lightning is down there on the street." Izuku walked back to the laptop and sat down next to it, glancing at Kirishima with a small smile. "Tell them I said thank you."

Kirishima nodded before walking away towards the stairs, and Izuku opened up the villian page. He found Katashi on it and opened it quickly, looking threw the information before he found an address. He clicked on the address and it popped up as a small house a few miles away. Izuku frowned before clicking on the door of the picture, when it did nothing he clicked on the windows. Clicking on the windows brought up a small black tab, and he clicked the link that lit up on it.

It brought him to a small document with information on Katashi, like his real address and information on his family. Izuku grinned and closed the tablet, pulling out his phone and sending his location to the league. They showed up quickly and took off in the direction of the address.

After a few minutes they got there, Izuku pulled out his staff and a few butterflies flew out. They flew in seperate directions and Izuku looked at his staff as the pictures showed up, showing him the mostly empty house. Izuku frowned and looked up at the building calmly.

"What are we doing Izuku?" Dabi asked quietly. Izuku stared down at the camera in his hand, watching intently for any hints. The league started whispering, and finally Shigaraki spoke up.

"We aren't helping her by just standing here. We are going, now." Shigaraki walked forward and the rest of the league looked between the silent teen and their leader. Izuku moved forward and grabbed Shigaraki's wrist, his eyes flashing dark red and stopping Shigaraki in his tracks.

"Shut the fuck up Shimura." He growled. Shigaraki's eyes went wide and he sucked his teeth in annoyance, but resumed his quiet waiting. Izuku watched his camera for a few more seconds before his head shot upwards and he pulled a knife out of the side of his belt. "They have iris recognition security."

He pointed at a nearby hiding place, most of the league moving there. He walked out into the open and smiled when he caught the attention of the people.

He threw his knife info the head of one of the two, waisting no time as the man crumpled to the floor. He paced to the other one who was frozen in shock.

"Y-you're not s-supposed to kill u-us." He stuttered out. Izuku chuckled when he was within punching distance from the man. He struck his hand forward and grabbed his chin roughly, clicking his tongue and looking at the man pitifully.

"Did Katashi say that? Well... He thought wrong. Where is the room they are keeping Himiko?" Izuku growled and tightened his grip on the man, his eyes wide and a playful smirk on his face.

"I won't t-tell you." The man glared as he tried to be brave, despite the fear in his eyes.

(❗Here it gets pretty gory... It lasts pretty much the rest of the chapter)

"Iris recognition right?" Izuku tilted his head before he stuck his hand into his pocket, whispering quietly to himself.

"W-what was that?" The man asked hesitantly.

"I said, I'll have to apologize about the mess on my cuffs." Izuku looked back up at him with a strange glint, smiling viciously. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and slammed the man into the wall behind him. The mans eyes widened in fear and Izuku held up his hand with three gleaming silver claws on the thumb, index, and middle finger. "Where is the room?"

The man looked down at the ground and struggled to get away from Izuku. Izuku clicked his tongue again before he reached up to the mans face and dug his hand into his skull, the man's screams echoing around the area. Red filled Izuku's sight as the man bled, and he ripped his eye out before frowning.

"We humans are so delicate." He muttered. His hand dropped to his side and he held the muscle in his hand carefully, not wanting to ruin it. "I don't need the other eye, but it would be so painful for you if I took it out too. I will ask you one last time. Where are they keeping Himiko?"

The man went limp in Izuku's hand, his head tilted upwards as his good eye swerved around frantically. Izuku growled and jerked the mans head towards him before slamming it into the wall.

"F-farthest fl-floor. I do-don't kno-ow what roo-oom." The man whimpered and Izuku laughed to himself. He dropped him onto the ground and the man curled into himself.

"Good boy.." Izuku whispered. He grabbed the second kmife in his belt and looked at it calmly. "I guess your death can be quick."

Without anymore thought he slammed the blade down on the back of the mans head, and twisted it. He turned to where the rest of the villians were and smiled before calling out to them.

"Come on! We are saving my little vampire." Izuku drew out his words and looked dazed, he looked down at his hand and smiled gently.

The league stared in shock at the scene surrounding Izuku. Izuku was covered in blood, especially around the wrist of his hand. His eyes were dull but at the same time excited, and he was staring down at his hand like the object inside it was a beautiful gemstone.

"Red is such a pretty color. Too bad it wasn't Kacchan's." Izuku mumbled. He turned towards the door and held up his hand, the security lock registering the iris and opening. He shrugged and dropped the red iris in his hand before walking into the door, making sure to step on said object. "What are you waiting for?"