Author Note

Tw // Student death and stuff about sexual harassment (not about me or in detail, its just mentioned multiple times.)

In my chapter "A Student Death" I've been getting a lot of comments with people telling me to google Mineta's sexuality, and things saying that he didn't deserve to die and stuff similar. They mention him having a bad backstory and I'm clearing this up now.

I do not care.

Mineta was a pervert when I wrote that chapter. He was disgusting and yes, hes a child. But the girls of 1A that he sexually harrassed on a normal basis were children too. He is disgusting, and his sexuality does not change that.

"He was only acting straight."

That doesnt change my mind. I acted straight for 14 years of my life and I never once sexually harrassed any males to show that I was straight.

You do not have to sexually harrass someone to be straight.

Mineta may have been "pretending" but the fact is that he was still a dusgusting character and I feel no remorse for killing him off. I'm not changing the storyline,or taking out his death because he deserves it.

If you do not agree with that its fine. But do not continually remind me that hes a child and he didnt have a good backstory and he was only pretending and things like that because its not changing anything.

Stop reading the story if you dont like Mineta's death.

That's all.

Also, on the topic of an update I'm trying. I went back to normal school and it's a bit harder noe to keep uo with the updates that I used to keep up with. As well as me losing focus on the BNHA fandom, I'm just not as into this story as I'd like to be.

I will still try if you guys want this story to continue, but the updates will be less frequent and I'm hoping you're all going to support that and not get too upset.

I'm fine if you remind me every once in a while if I haven't updated in a long time, honestly I may have forgotten about the book so it'd be nice to get a reminder. Just don't attack me for not updating is all I ask.