Missing

Izuku walked through the base, looking around for Himiko. They had a mission come up, and she was nowhere to be seen. He walked into the bar where the others were, and looked around it.

"What're you looking for Glitch?" Dabi asked, putting down his drink.

"Has anyone seen Himiko? I can't find her and we have a mission to do." He said, pausing in his search to look at the others.

The others all shook their head, and Shigaraki looked at Izuku.

"Did she run off? Maybe she didn't want to do the mission." He said, shrugging lightly.

"No.. She loves going on missions." Izuku said, turning around to walk back out of the bar.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard, and everyone froze and looked at the door. Izuku pulled out his staff and let the butterfly go, and it flew out of a small crack in the door. He showed his screen to everybody, and it was a young child with an evelope in her hands.

Izuku sighed, and walked slowly to the door. He opened it and looked down at the small girl. She had pale pink hair and bright yellow eyes, and her clothes were dirty and big on her.

"Who are you little one? And what do you want?" Izuku said gently, knealing down to her height. They could hear light whispering inside, and he ignored it to look at the girl.

"Um.. My name is Okimi, does Deku live here?" She asked, holding onto the envelope a little tighter.

Izuku stiffened slightly when he heard Deku, and struggled to breathe, before he sighed and looked at the young girl.

"Where are your parents kid?" He asked, trying to stay calm.

"I dont have any.. But this is really important! Does Deku live here?" She said quickly, with slight fear in her voice.

"Yeah kid, I am Deku. Why don't you come inside for me? We can talk inside." Izuku said with a slight growl.

The little girl shook her head, before pushing the envelope into his hands.

"A man told me to give this to you.. He said it was really important and about a blond girl..." Okimi said, frowning slightly.

Izuku grabbed the envelope, and looked at the girl confused. Suddenly the girl dissapeared. Izuku looked around quickly, before getting up and walking inside.

The others looked at him calmly, and everything was dead quiet.

"What's in the envelope?" Dabi asked, pointing at it. Izuku shrugged, before sitting down in an open seat.

He opened the envelope slowly, not wanting to rip whatever was inside. A small white picture fell out, and he looked down at it, before going back to the envelope.Dabi sighed, before getting off his chair and grabbing it, he looked at it quickly and his eyes widened, before he quickly placed in down on the table so Izuku couldnt see it.

"Are you going to say what was on the picture?" Izuku asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No!" Dabi said quickly, before pausing and looking at the envelope. "Y-you should read it f-first." He said with a slight stutter.

Izuku looked at Dabi cautiously, before unfolding the letter and looking at it. He took a deep breath, and started reading it out loud.
_________________________________________

Dear Izuku Midoriya,

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this, but by now you should have noticed a young girl's dissapearance from your base. I hope you dont mind, I had to borrow her for a very important mission.

Dont bother tracing her, we have already destroyed that spider clip you told us about.

If you don't show in less then 3 days, we will kill her. Turn yourself in to us willingly before the 3 days however, and no harm will come to her.

Sincerely,
Katashi Sadako
_________________________________________

Once Izuku finished reading the letter, he went silent. Everyone was frozen waiting for the young teen's reaction.

He looked up from the letter, and grabbed the picture that was face-down on the table. His eyes were vacant of any emotion and he looked like he was in a trance.

In the picture, was Himiko. She was chained to the ground in a dark room, and her head was bleeding.

"Himiko..."