The Attack

Half of the forest was ablaze in bright blue flames, courtesy of Dabi. The other half, was covered in poisoness mist from one of the new recruits, named Mustard. With the poisonous gas, the students started going unconcious, rendured useless and unable to fight.

Izuku and Toga were sitting in a tree, calmly whispering to each other. A small, nearly unseen butterfly appeared behind Izuku, before fkying away into the forest. It was more Izuku reminding Himiko not to kill Uraraka, but to leave her to him.

He could be more careful then her sporadic overexcited motions. Dont get it wrong, he loved the girl to the ends of time, but he knew when he was needed more.

He loved her personality, where she was so hyper and happy go lucky, where he was more calm and controlled. She went with first whim, while he acted after careful thought.

The nightmare from a while ago still haunted him, it felt too vivid. Too real. And normally when he had a dream like that, it was his time quirk warning him. Yes, he knew that she would be taken from him one day, be it by a hero, a villian, someone who wants to torture her, or someone new she finds to love. Whether she leaves his life on her own, or without her will, he was very cautious.

He didnt know when it would happen, he didnt know who would cause it. He only knew, that before that day came, he would take advantage of the time he had with her. He would make it known to her how much he cared. He also knew, that when that day came, it would more then likely be his breaking point. It would be the day that he became a full fledged villian. He may change his morals, he may not. But after that day, he would change.

He was brought out of his thoughts by light feminine voices nearby. He shook his head, trying to get the thoughts out of his head so he could focus. He looked back at where Himiko was, only to find her not there anymore.

He looked around quickly, in slight panic, before seeing her staring at the visitors through a bush. He internally sighed, before he started calming down, looking back at the girls on the ground.

Uraraka was standing next to a young girl. Her hair was dark green, ending around the base of her back, in a small bow. Her stance was much like a frog, and part of her tongue was sticking out of her mouth.

He dropped down next to the girls, slightly hidden in the shadows. Both of them quickly stopped walking and went into a fighting stance, slightly shocked at the man in their midst.

"Virus, love. Would you mind taking care of that frog girl while I deal with this one?" He said, pointing at Uraraka.

Both students visibly stiffened at the name, but if you cared enough to look closely at Uraraka, you could tell she was more bored with the interaction.

Suddenly a blur shot forward, pouncing on the frog and pinning her to the ground.

"With pleasure Glitch." Virus said, smiling while she pulled out a knife. Uraraka ran forward, but before she could get to Virus, Glitch grabbed her and flung her to the side. He nodded his head towards the side, trying to point out where to go. She nodded slightly, and jumped at him, before they started feint fighting, slowly moving to the side of the other two girls and out of their sight.

"Why are you attacking me glitch?" Uraraka hissed, glaring slightly.

"We had to make sure you wouldnt have gained the heroes suspicion, they may have thought it weird if you ended up with no injuries while everyone else had them. Would you have prefered Virus attack you?" He said, smirking at her.

"Whatever," She said, before dodging a feint blow to the head, "these heroes are stupid as shit anyway, they dont even question it when Im on my phone the entire drive over here, when I normally talk to everyone." She smiled as she spoke, before throwing her weight at Glitch. He sidestepped her, and she rolled, jumping up and turning back.

"We should at least start actually fighting, it could be fun and then you might have a story to tell." He said, stepping back into a real fighting stance. She smiled at him softly, before nodding.

"Sorry if I hurt you. Your girlfriend and I have become friends, wouldnt want her to hurt me." Uraraka said, before running towards him.

She flipped over him, before landing and punching him in the back. He stumbled forward, before pivoting quickly and slamming his fist into her temple. The small girl was thrown against the ground, and when she got up, she had a light headache and her vision was blured. Dispite this, she dodged an attack aimed at her chest, before smacking her hand against his arm, making him float slightly.

Once he was around seven feet up, she dropped him. He rolled onto the ground, before jumping up and punching her in the stomach.

He grabbed a small bar out of his side pocket, and pressed a button. It lengthened out and hit her in the neck. She gasped, and fell backwards, grabbing her throat.

"Youre evil." She said, her voice raspy and clouded in pain. She coughed, before standing up, rubbing her throat.

"Sorry." He said calmly. She looked up a bit confused, only to see his staff slam into her stomach. She flew backwards, and slammed into a tree. Her body fell limply to the floor.

Shit! Dont be dead!

He raced over to her, and quickly checked for a pulse. She was alive, but unconcious. He quickly ran back to Virus to check on her. The frog girl lay at her feet, unconcious and surrounded in a small pool of blood, with the butterfky from earlier floating around them.

"Did you badly hurt her?" Virus said, looking at him worried.

"No, shes just unconcious. Did you tell her we were dating?" He asked, looking back at her confused. Her face changed to one of confusion, before she looked at the area where he came back from.

"No? I dont lie to her.. Why would she think that?" Virus said, looking back at Glitch.

"No clue. Although I wouldnt mind it, and I do plan on asking you out. Right now isnt really the time. We need to go." Glitch said. He smirked slightly when Virus turned a bright red, and they ran towards the fire, meeting up with the others.

"Did you fix it so she wouldnt be suspected?" Dabi asked.

"Yeah. I accidently flung her into a tree so shes unconcious." Glitch said, reaching his hand up to the back of his neck. He had a little blush on his cheeks, and if they didnt know better they would think he was just a soft teenage boy.

Dabi chuckled a bit, and another man walked in from the shadows. He was wearing a black and white outfit, that covered his whole body.

Suddenly they heard a huge explosion, and saw Compress in the sky, before a huge structure of ice flew out behind him.

Glitch looked over at Dabi, and he frowned. He nodded, and they all ran to wear Compress fell. They saw the blue marbles fall out of his mouth, one was caught by a student, while the other was caught by Dabi.

"Poor Shoto Todoroki." He said with a smile, the boy froze, before falling onto the ground.

"Unleash him to make sure." Shigaraki said, walking up with Kurogiri.

Compress snapped his fingers, and two boys fell from the marbles. Beside the students, a boy with a black bird head fell down. Beside the villians, a student with blond spiky hair and ruby red eyes appeared, he was being held by the throat by Shigaraki.

Katsuki...

A spiky haired red head raced forward, before Katsuki let off a huge explosion. The students were thrown back, and his body went through the portal, the other villians quickly following.