The Question

Yes I did update really early, I got excited and was happy with how it turned out. I also wanted to say thanks early for all the people that waited! Thank you so much!

Izuku Midoriya was looking at his number 1 idol. Just a few minutes ago the strong hero had saved him, and now he was going to ask him the one question that has always had him hoping and wondering.

"Can I be a hero even without a quirk?" The young greenette asked, looking to his hero with shining eyes.

All Might stood silent for a few seconds, before looking at Midoriya.

"No, its too dangerous for a quirkless person to even try to become a hero, there is no way you would be able to be one." He said, turning around and walking out of the roof door.

Midoriya turned around and looked at the city quietly. Tears started to stream down his face slowly, and he froze, hearing an explosion in the distance. He raced down the building, and ran towards the explosions.

There he was, his childhood bestfriend. Stuck in the same villian All Might had saved him from just a few moments ago.

There were heroes scattered around the alleyway, trying to get to Bakugo without being blown up. Midoriya looked around the monster, trying to find a weak spot.

His eye!

Midoriya ran forward, swinging his backpack from behind him into the villians eye. Bakugo's face was pushed into air and he gasped loudly.

Suddenly All Might appeared and took the villian out. He looked back at Midoriya and seemed angry. He sighed, then grabbed Midoriya's shoulder and pulled him behind him into an abandoned building.

"What were you trying to do? Leave this work to heroes Midoriya." All Might said letting go of his shoulder. Midoriya looked up at him with tears in his eyes.

"I was just trying to prove that I can be a hero without a quirk.." Midoriya said, a few tears slipping down his face.

"Youre too stupid and reckless to ever be a real hero boy. Get it through your head that you wont ever be anything other then a civilian." All Might said, walking back outside.

The greenette collapsed onto the floor, holding his head in his hands crying. He was so lost in his own sadness, that he didnt notice the young blonde walking up to him.

"Are you okay? I saw what happened, it just makes me want to stab All Might." She said, flipping a small knife in her hands.

Midoriya grunted, and stood up slowly, turning to the girl.

"It doesnt matter, what do you want?" He said, looking at the girl curiously.

"Nothing really, I just saw you being dragged away by the wanna be hero and I came to see if you were okay. My names Himiko Toga, whats yours?" She said, holdong out her hand and smiling.

"Izuku Midoriya." He said, grabbing her hand.

"If you dont mind, do you want to meet me here tomorrow at the same time? Im kind of lonely and you seem really cute." Toga said hopefully.

"Sure" He replied, letting go of her hand.

They quickly became friends, meeting up everyday after school. Midoriya knew that Toga was not a normal civilian, that much was obvious when she appeared with blood all over her.

Neither of them realized this, but the more they hung around each other, the more they grew to tell each other the bigger truths.

Toga began to tell him more about the times that she had crushes on boys and what she did to them, and Midoriya slowly told her about his past and what Bakugo did to him.

Toga also taught him how to use knives, and in turn, Midoriya got information on all her 'crushes' helping her find and torture them easier.

I hope you like this, I actually kind of changed what it was about. Dont worry, Midoriya still has a secret quirk, I just changed what it originally was and changed my plans. If you want to know the original story, the one that I cancelled Ill tell you about it in an announcement. I hope you like it, and I also ended up ignoring Deku's best friend because it didnt work with the new idea.