Student Death

Izuku walked back to Himiko, angry. She smiled at him softly, and wrapped her arms around his waist. Izuku was shaking, he was panicking. It wasnt visible to most, but Himiko could tell. She hugged him tightly, and rubbed his back. Izuku pushed his head into the side of her neck, and smiled. The battle was still surrounding them, but neither of them cared.

Suddenly the door blew up, and they looked up quickly, staring at who came.

It was All Might, proud and cocky as ever. He raced to Aizawa and got him out from under the Nomu. Nomu had a bit too much fun, Aizawa was all bloody and beaten. He was unconcious too.

Suddenly they heard muttering from near them, turning to face it, it was a small pond with a green frog-like girl, and a short purple boy. The purple boy was mutering looking at Himiko excitedly. The girl looked at him disgusted, and when she turned to face the duo, her face quickly shifted to terrified.

She slowly swam away from the boy, and it became apparent what he was saying.

The author will spare you the details, as you can guess what he says about Himiko, and the author doesnt feel like making stuff up.

Izuku started shaking more, and his eyes glowed brighter.

"What did you just say?" Izuku said. The short boy gasped, and backed up slightly trying to move away.

Izuku's arm flew out, and grabbed the boy quickly. Himiko backed up slightly, watching excited. Izuku dragged the boy to the middle of the building, and some of the classmates stopped to watch, scared.

Izuku let go of the boy once they reached the middle, and reached his hand towards Himiko. She gave him a knife, and he moved down to sit by the boy. The boy was staring down, shaking profusely.

"Look at me." Izuku said, grabbing his head and jerking it upwards. "Shes MINE! You dont get to say ANYTHING about her. Got that? You dont even get to LOOK at her!"

The boy nodded his head quickly, tears forming in his eyes. Himiko was blushing bright red from behind him, and Izuku was glaring at the boy. Izuku waited, and continued to glare at the boy, knife in hand.

Then it happened, his eyes twitched, and looked at Himiko's chest. Izuku hissed, and stabbed the boy in the neck. They had heard a few screams from around them, and one name was yelled out.

"Mineta!" A voice said.

Minet fell backwards, and started choking. He gurgled and writhed on the floor, holding his neck tightly, panic written in his eyes. He had tears running down his face, and Izuku grabbed the knife, and smiled. He waited for a few seconds, and leaned down towards Mineta's ear. His eyes following him slowly, dimming by the second.

"Perverted mistake." He said.

A final tear escaped the boys eye, and his throat gurgled once more, trying to breathe, before his eyes became dull, and his body went limp.

Himiko squealed behind Izuku, and gave him a hug. Izuku stood up and had blood splattered across his face. Suddenly, time slowed on instinct and Izuku pushed Himiko and himself out of the way, barely missing a deadly punch by All Might. While the time ticked slower, Izuku pulled Himiko onto his back and ran towards Shigaraki and the others, Shigaraki was throwing a fit. Apparently, while they were busy with Mineta, All Might threw the nomu out of a window.

Kurogiri quickly teleported them out of there, and they arrived back at the bar.

Dabi was staring at both Himiko and Izuku with a smirk on his face, and Himiko was still bright red.

"So... Shes yours then?" Dabi said.

Izuku's eyes widened, and he shook his head quickly.

"No no no no no! Whatever gave you that idea?!" Izuku said, trying to hide his earlier slip up. Himiko looked hurt, and backed away from Izuku, running into her room. A few minutes later, and you could hear some crying coming from the room. Dabi raised an eyebrow at Izuku, and Izuku looked down, before walking away.

A few hours passed, and Izuku had finally made a decision. He walked to Himikos room slowly, and knocked on the door. When he didnt get a response, he opened the door slightly and walked in.

Himiko was asleep on the bed, her hair was down, amd she had tear stains on her face.

Izuku sighed, before walking closer to her, kneeling at the edge of the bed. He moved his hand to her face and gently moved her hair behind her ear. She looked peaceful like this, not always the happy and psychotic girl. She looked comfortable.

He sat at her side for a few minutes, humming an old lullaby his mother used to sing to him. He was running his fingers threw her hair, and sighed softly.

"Im sorry princess.. I do love you, I dont know why I reacted like that." He said.

He leaned forward, and kissed her cheek, before walking towards the door.

Once he left, a small ghost of a smile appeared on the young girls face. She pushed herself deeper into the covers, and hummed happily.

"I love you too Izuku..." She said.