Villian Version

Izuku walked through the alleyway silently, ignoring the wind and sound of people talking a few feet away. He hummed and closed his eyes, trying to jog his memory into finding where Himiko and Katashi were.

He vaguely remembered talking to Katashi about a special building, but he couldn't remember just where it was. Izuku opened his eyes and turned away from the alley, walking back into the street. He pulled his hood up and tucked his head before noticing a group of teenagers a few feet away. He smirked and walked up to them, lazily wrapping an arm around one of their shoulders.

"Hey Kacchan..." He said. The boy stiffened under him and turned quickly, bringing up a hand towards Izuku's face. Izuku frowned and pushed into Bakugo, tapping his neck with a finger. "Don't do that please, if you help me I'll let you all go."

The other teenagers seemed to realize that Izuku was bad news, as they all stiffened and stepped backwards.

"I need your help with something. Who are your friends?" Izuku turned to look at the others, smiling widely. The smile was obviously fake and the teens shivered.

"What do you want deku?" Bakugo hissed.

"Dammit Katsuki. Thats not my name." Izuku whined. He looked at Bakugo through the corner of his eye before he hummed and looked at a familiar bright red haired boy. "Eijiro-kun, so great to see you again."

Kirishima frowned and looked at the ground while Izuku smirked. He let go of Bakugo and walked to Kirishima, ignoring Bakugo when he tried to grab him. He pulled out his staff and a small red beetle crawled out of the top, moving to Kirishima's neck before it stopped moving.

"Get that off him!" Bakugo yelled, jolting forward and trying to grab the bug.

"Katsuki doll. Back up or I activate it." Izuku hovered his finger over the buttons on his staff, and Bakugo backed away quickly before giving Kirishima an annoyed look. "I need to get into the hero network."

The group froze and looked at Izuku shocked, most of them shaking from the visit.

"That's impossible." The pink girl whispered. She watched the bug on Kirishima's neck with wide eyes. Izuku let out a cold laugh and looked at her calmly, his normally bright eyes dull.

"Impossible? Hardly so. I just need to get into the UA computers." He chuckled and pulled his arm off of Kirishima, but left the bug. "And you four beautiful and helpful teenagers are going to get the job done for me."

"There's five of us dumbass." Bakugo snapped. Izuku smiled and nodded, motioning to Kirishima before speaking up again.

"He's staying with me. If you step one foot out of place, he's done for." Izuku's eyes glittered wuth rage and he reached into his pocket, walking over to a dark haired boy. He held out his hand, wrapped tightly around a small object. The boy looked at his hand before glancing back at Kirishima. He raised his own and put it directly under Izuku's, palm facing up. Izuku smiled and opened his fist, dropping the object in the boys hand and closing his fist.

"A flashdrive?" He asked quietly.

"Yes, you just need to plug this into any UA computer. And I'll do the rest. And then, after thats over with, lightning over there can come get Eijiro-kun from me." Izuku smiled brightly and stepped away from the boy. "But I need your names."

The boy smiled and shook his head, looking over at Kirishima.

"So we won't really do anything except plug a usb into a computer?" He asked. The others looked at him in shock, but he shrugged his shoulders. "What? Kirishima's life is at stake! At least hes not asking us to murder a prohero!" He defended.

"How do you know he won't use the information he gets from UA to murder a pro?" Lightning asked. He glared at Izuku, who raised his hands and looked at them innocently.

"I'm not killing a prohero. I just need to know the whereabouts of a very important person." He answered quickly.

"How do we know your not lying?" Kirishima glared at Izuku and raised his hand to his neck.

"Wait seriously!" Izuku practically screeched, throwing himself at Kirishima and yanking his hand down. Kiridhima jolted backwards and looked at him with wide eyes, dropping his hand to his side. "Don't try and grab it, it has a defense mechanism."

Izuku pulled his hand away and growled, snapping his head towards the floor. "I should have updated Virus's too. Dammit!"

The group watched curiously as he scolded himself, his face turning red in anger.

"Deku!" Bakugo called, reaching forward. Izuku looked up quickly and glared at Bakugo, before his glare softened and he nodded.

"Anyway. Im not killing a hero with this information. I just, need it to save someone I love. If you dont help then Ill just activate the bug and then have the rest of the league attack UA so I can get in myself. But this is so much simpler, and innocent people dont have to get hurt. Right?"

The group hesitated and looked at one another, not wanting to admit that he was right.

"Fine." The dark haired boy spoke up again. His fist opened up and he looked at the flashdrive in his hand before he nodded. "I'll get it done Deku."

Izuku flinched and looked at him annoyed, before he registered just what was said.

"Seriously?! We're helping him?" Lightning yelled, throwing his hands in the air and staring at his friend shocked.

"Yes we are. Because from what I hear, not only is this the best idea with no innocent people getting hurt, but this is like a villian version of what we did for Bakugo." He looked at his friends and closed his hand again.

"How do we know you won't hurt Kirishima while we're gone?" Bakugo asked, glaring at Izuku.

"I just want to save her. No harm will come to your boyfriend if you do as I asked." Izuku crossed his arms and smirked when Bakugo's face flushed, whether in anger or embarrassment it didn't matter. "I'll leave you to it then. Come on Eijiro-kun, the less you fight the better."