Giran's Favor

It was nearly a half a year after Izuku and Himiko met, and by now they were the most known partners in the city, especially in the black market. They were like assassins, anyone could give them a person to kill. Izuku would learn as much as he could about this person, and Himiko would have her fun killing them.

Izuku never killed, and the one time he did wasnt very nice. It was in protection of Himiko, they had been asked to kill a small gang leader, and it was the one day Izuku made a mistake.

He forgot about checking where his son was, figuring he was at school. The boy took the day off and attacked Himiko trying to save his father. Himiko was knocked out quickly, and the son turned to Izuku ready to fight. He was quickly desposed of and Izuku finished the job. Despite everyone knowing that they did it based on their sign on the wall, they also knew that it wasnt Himiko who killed the two. For one, the main target wasnt as cut up or tortured as his son, and for two, the deaths were quick and extremely lethal, unlike Himiko who would purposefully go for places that would hurt but would keep them alive for her to torture.

That was 2 months prior, and they learned alot through out that time. You may be asking, why would Izuku do that?

It started of as a one time thing, Himiko asked Izuku for help regarding one of her own personal targets, and after he had been disposed of, a few villians came up to Izuku asking for help, and then it became a partnership thing.

They even had there own website, it was untraceable for police to follow anything, and they never gave any hints about who they were. The police were always fumbling over who they were, and they came close to a big lead after Izuku left his mother and supposedly went missing. But then they deemed him not suitable to be one of the partners because he was quirkless.

Today they were following a favor from one of their friends, Giran. He was more Izuku's friends, but they apparently had a group that needed new members. Another person was walking with the three of them, a tall man with purple scars around his face.

As they walked into the building, Izuku looked around taking everything in.

The room was dark and made of rotting wood, with a island and wall with shelves to the left of the entrance. Along the shelves were glasses, and in front of the shelves was a man made of mist wiping the dust from the cups. On the seat next to the island was a young man, with pale blue hair and cracked lips.

"I brought the new recruits as you asked Shigaraki." Giran said leaning against a wall. Izuku looked at Shigaraki, and stared at him lightly.

"This is the famous league of villians? You guys are living in filth." The scared man said.

Shigaraki growled, and looked at the misty man.

"Kurogiri I want them gone!" He said.

"At least hear Giran out, hes never brought us incapable people." Kurogiri said.

"Fine. What are your names?" Shigaraki said.

"Im Toga Himiko!" Himiko said excitedly.

Sorry Im dropping the "I joined to be like Mr. Stainy" stuff. Its just annoying, and yeah. They only joined as a favor to Giran to get Shigaraki off Girans back.

"Right now I go by Dabi." The scared man said.

"Right now? Whats your real name?" Shigaraki said, glaring slightly.

"Doesnt matter" Dabi said. Shigaraki growled, and the misty guy stiffened slightly.

"Please dont Shigaraki." He said, placing the glass down slowly.

Izuku shifted slightly, moving away from Dabi. Everything moved in slow motion for Izuku. Shigaraki jumped forward, and Dabi and Himiko did as well. Himiko looked excited, and was smiling brightly. Giran flicked his cigarette he had in his hand, and as the ashes fell, purple mist spiralled into shape quickly. Their hands went into the mist and came out in different places.

Teleportating mist quirk then? This should be interesting... Izuku thought, before everything went back to normal speed.

Shigaraki growled and retracted his hands from the mist, moving back to his seat. Himiko skipped over to Izuku and wrapped her arms around him, and Dabi leaned back into the wall. Giran walked out.

"So do you have a name?" Shigaraki said, looking at Izuku. Izuku looked back at him, and shifted his weight once again to be able to hold Himiko on his back.

"Midoriya Izuku." He said. Shigaraki shifted forward, and stared at him. Izuku held the stare, and both stayed silent watching each other.

Kurogiri looked up curious, and Himiko slowly backed away. Dabi looked at them confused.

They held the stare for a few more seconds, and Shigaraki looked away calmly, then he grunted and frowned. Izuku smirled, walking around the bar.

"So, what was it you guys needed us for? I dont remember hearing alot about this league in the news at all," He said.

"We havent made any big moves." Shigaraki said, picking back up his drink.

"Well what are you planning to do?" Himiko said, bouncing around the room looking at random things.

"Attack UA, we have info, we just need people." Shigaraki said.

Okay thats the end of this chapter, I hope you liked it. Also, I cant remember if Toga and Dabi joined before or after the USJ attack, so thats the attack they are joining.