One: From Nerd To Knockout

I stepped out of my black Ferrari looking fly as fuck

I stepped out of my black Ferrari looking fly as fuck. I knew that I look good and could nobody else tell me otherwise. Seconds later, I see the Baekhyun park his silver, black and red Bugatti in the parking space beside me. Tonight we were attending our fifth-year class reunions.

"I see that you came dressed to the nine just like I did, Kai," Baekhyun says to me as he leans out his car window

"Was there ever any doubt that I wouldn't, bro?

"Heck Nah. I knew that you would come looking your best, that's why I did the same thing. I can't have you out trying to me in front of all the beautiful ladies tonight." Baekhyun replied.

"I wonder who is all going to show up here tonight?" I asked after coming to stand by his car.

"I don't know, buddy. I just hope that tonight's get-together won't be as boring as the last couple reunions we've attended." Baekhyun answered after hopping out of his car.

"If it does I promise I won't bother getting all dressed for another one," I uttered.

"I do know that Taemin said that he will be stopping by for a bit. I also think that the twins Carl and Harold are going to be here tonight." I hear Baekhyun say while checking himself out in his car window.

"You mean to tell me that Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are interested in a gathering such as this?"

"Kai, why do you always call them that? You of all people know that they were the smartest guys in our school." Baekhyun laughingly asked me.

"They may be the smartest book-wise, but they're dumb as a box of rocks in common sense and beauty department, Baekhyun," I replied.

"You're right, my friend. I don't see how two smart as a whip fellas could ever fix their mouth to say that chubby, Skye Carter was the most beautiful girl in our school." Baekhyun responded with a slow shake of his head from side to side.

"I'm willing to admit that Skye did have a pretty face and a nice smile. However, though I could never see past her chubbiness, those thick nerdy glasses and her gaudy braces to notice anything else about her." I state. I immediately cringed when a vision of a slightly overweight Skye wearing those damn, awful-looking Coca-Cola bottle glasses flashed before my eyes.

"I believe the bright classroom light reflecting off Skye's thick ass glass must have temporarily blinded them that day for them to make such an outlandish statement like that in front of the whole class, Kai."

"Just thinking about her appearance is ruining my mood. Let's head inside and mingle with the ladies. Maybe that'll help brighten up my spirit." I tell him, then proceed to walk towards the gym entrance.

"I'm right behind you, Kai."

Baekhyun and I walked into the huge gym area, sharing small about our experiences with the women we've dated and what we wanted our future wife to look like.

"Kai and Baekhyun come join me over here," Taemin called out to us while waving his right hand in the air. By the time Baekhyun and I made it over to where Taemin was, dozens of women were swooning all over him and dripping drool from the corner of their mouths.

Suddenly, everyone became quiet as a mouse when a gorgeous woman walk through the gym door with her head held high and a dazzling smile on her perfectly sculptured face. She wore a provocative, burgundy sequin dress that had a split up to her right thigh. This dress accented all of her curves magnificently as if it was made just for her. On her feet was a pair of silver open-toe stilettos that showed off her beautiful pedicured toes.

I wanted to go over and introduce myself, but I didn't want her to think that I was just as enthralled by her beauty as everyone else was, so I just played things cool.

"Guys, who the fuck is that?" Baekhyun excitedly asked.

"She's probably one of our classmate's wife," I replied after forcing myself to look away from a pair of mesmerizing eyes that was holding me hostage. I was trying my best not to look in the mystery woman's direction, but every few seconds my eyes would find themselves landing right back on her.

I finally gave up the fight of trying to look everywhere else and just settled on watching her walk slowly through a crowd of men and women who was also caught up in her beauty. She walked over to the DJ and whispered something in his ear, which caused a huge smile to form on his face. I felt a tinge of jealousy rise inside me. I was jealous because of the attention he was getting from her that I wasn't.

Taemin and Baekhyun's rambunctious laughter was the perfect distraction that I needed to keep my thoughts preoccupied better I did something to embarrass myself. I can't believe that I was hung up on a woman that I don't even know what her name is, a woman who just maybe belongs to one of my classmates.

"Guys, she's heading this way," Taemin announces to the crowd.

"Kai, will you dance with me?" The mystery woman asked me in a sinfully sweet voice.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked while looking at her soft manicured hand wrapped around my left arm.

"The only way you'll find out if you know me or not is by dancing with me." She replied while pulling me towards the dance floor.

The tune of Mmmh began to blast through the gym speakers as we approached the center of the room. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close. My hands fastened around her tiny waist when she blew a soft breath on my earlobe. Her sweet-smelling perfume waffles up my nostril as soon as I took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Kai, I never felt bad about my appearance or suffered from low self-esteem. That all changed during our senior year. I fell into a deep depression after hearing the guy I had a major crush on cracking jokes on me while in the presence of his friends in this very gym." The mystery says to me.

"I'm sure I would remember you if I'd met you at school," I replied as I tried to think about whom she was talking about.

"You knew me well enough to make sure that our whole graduating class join in on the Kai's bandwagon to make my senior year a nightmare." She sneered, then pushed me away from her.

"Pretty lady, I… I… have no clue who you are, but if I did something like that to you, I'm truly sorry." I stammered.

"Apology not accepted, Kai." She replied, then began to walk away from me.

"Can you at least tell me the name of the beautiful woman I've caused so much pain?" I called out into the air.

"It's Skye Carter." She turns around and says to me with a huge grin on her face, then strolled towards the gym door.

"I would have loved to be in your shoes when was dancing with that fine ass woman walking out the door. I would have shown her what it feels like to dance with a real man," Baekhyun says to me while I stood there with a dumbfounded look on my face.

Please vote and comment.