Six: Lost SuperM Sweatshirt

I sat in the back of Maria's Homestyle Cooking exhausted from hanging dozens of flyers all over the city for my favorite SuperM sweatshirt which I lost yesterday. I treasure this shirt as if it was giving me life. In some ways it was. It proved to me that something amazing could happen to anyone, even to a plain Jane such as myself. It was my connection to "Taemin" my bias.

Flashback started...

I was standing towards the end of the line at one of their fan meet-in greet when he autographed one of the band sweatshirt and walked over to where I was. "I want you to have a special gift from me." He says then passes me the sweatshirt then winked at me. I felt like I was dreaming an amazing dream and didn't want to ever awaken. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before in my life and I was sure that it wasn't ever going to happen again.

I haven't washed this shirt once and I took it almost everywhere that I went. This was my own personal connection to him. Now here I sit feeling lost and mad at myself for losing something so precious.

Flashback ended...

"Why are you sitting here looking like you're mad at the world?" I hear come from The person who was the reason I got disconnected from my Taemin.

"What do you want Freya?" I grunted out.

"Hey, you're the one who asked me to meet you here Remi." She snapped back.

"Well, it's only right that person that caused me to lose something so valuable help to find it." I retort.

"I told you Remi that I will replace your sweatshirt," Freya mumbled.

"Freya, Taemin can never be replaced or the gift that he gave to me."

"Dammit, Remi it was just a shirt. You're taking this obsession with this man too far.

"Would you be saying that if I lost your copy of EXO's MAMA album that was autographed by Chanyeol?" I spat.

"I wouldn't be making such a huge deal out of it like you. If it would make you feel better I'll give you my MAMA album Remi."

"I don't want your album Freya I want my dang gone sweatshirt that was signed by Taemin," I replied.

"You need to go see someone about this unhealthy obsession that you have for this man before you get yourself in a world of trouble," Freya tells me then walks back towards the front door.

"I'm not obsessing over him," I yelled at Freya just before she exited the cafe.

"I'm not obsessing over Taemin, am I?" I was asking myself when my cellphone ranged. "Hello," I speak into the phone after convincing myself that anyone in my position would be equally upset as me and would go through great lengths to get back their most prized belongings.

"Is this the person who posted an ad for a lost SuperM sweatshirt?" The voice on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes, this is her." I excitedly reply.

"You must be a huge fan of SuperM to go through this much trouble to find a sweatshirt?"

"I'll have you know that isn't just some ordinary t-shirt. It was personally autographed by the one and only Taemin." I barked into the phone. "Why are you calling me? Did you find my shirt or did you call just to pester me?" I snapped.

"You'll just have to meet me and find out." The voice on the other end of the phone taunts me.

"If you're playing with my emotions I will hunt you down and make you pay dearly." I sneered.